What do you teen guys think about crotchless panties?

I want to wear crotchless panties but I wanted to know that if a girl was wearing them would a guy go crazy for her or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Worry about your homework.

What Guys Said 7

• Those are a little too porn-ish for me. I'm more into sexy cotton underwear and boy shorts. But I'm sure he will be hella turned on as soon as you unzip your pants no matter what you've got underneath...

• There is no point in wearing them. It won't make a guy extra-horny! Just regular panties will do just fine!

• I think those are just weird. What's the point of them?

• Nope... unless we planned to have sex. If it just gets to that point all on its own and ya happen to be wearing crotchless panties, it makes it seem like you just plan to fuck everywhere you go.

• they are hot, but i think abit pointless, its like wearing boxers which let my willy flop about on show

• Uh.. My thoughts are: Well you might as well not wear them, not much point really.

• For sex? Hell yeah. Day to day? What's the point of even wearing them XD

What Girls Said 0