Is lepoard a trashy pattern? Be honest?

Think it can be classy, but what do you guys think? Trashy or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen "classy leopard" a few times, but I have seen "trashy leopard" a thousand times, and I honestly cannot explain what separates the two. If an unknown woman asks me about whether she should wear leopard print anything, I would say no.

What Guys Said 6

• Trashy always has been and always will be.

• Very few women can pull it off well. The majority of people I see wearing appear trashy but I don't think the print is to blame.

• I usually don't give 2 shits about fashion, but when it comes to leopard it is super trashy, and unattractive.

• I love leopard pattern kind of sexy on girl

• Any animal print is trashy in my eyes.

• No, I do not think that the print is trashy.

What Girls Said 6

• I love leopard print! Lol, I have leopard print leggings and I wore them the other day with a long black flowing tank, and black sandals, I thought the outfit looked cute! Haha I love leopard pattern! I personally don't think that the clothing pattern itself is trashy I think it's how the person wears it. Like if a girl is wearing a leopard pattern jeans, leggings, or shirt then fine, but if they are wearing two sizes to small and/or their ass cheeks are hanging out then yeah that's pretty trashy. It just depends on how the person wears it, but I don't think the pattern itself is trashy. Just my opinion though, lol. Haha. :)

• Is it okay that a female replys? I believe it's how you wear it, like if it's a loose sweater or shirt cute but a dress or any dress for that matter looks trashy, shoes are okay but honestly it had to be fashionable and not gaudy looking. Look up how to wear leopard print, there should be some cute and less trashy ways to wear it, my suggestion NO DRESSES AND NO JEWELRY. Pants are definitely okay especially dress pants soooo cute. I have a pair myself. For wear them often. by the way never goes well with cliche colors (pink, blue)

• it can be classy. depends on how you wear it. anything low cut is trashy to me.

• I usually think it looks a bit trashy. :/

• Unless its underwear i find it trashy and ugly

• It can be if it's work wrong but it doesn't have to be trashy