What shampoo do you use? Why do you like it? Does it do anything helpful for your hair?

I've been using tresemme for the longest time. I like it but I mean it doesn't really do anything special. I've smelt those girls who their hair smells so good as soon as they walk out of the shower. I don't feel like my shampoo does that for my hair. What do y'all recommend?

Most Helpful Girl

• i use garnier ultra doux.. with shea butter and avocado oil because i have curly hair...

What Guys Said 3

• Selsum Blue
    It just works well for me. And smells good.

• Pantene user here, so I vouch Pantene.

• I'm bald...

What Girls Said 6

• I use Pantene (shampoo and conditioner) , because of the good smell!!:) Plus the conditioner actually makes my hair really soft and my hair is not that frizzy anymore. But I've never had highlights nor dyed my hair.

• I think I'm gonna try this as soon as mine runs out. Thanks (:

• I use Palmers olive oil shampoo and conditioner. I also use Doves nourishing oil care shampoo and conditioner. Both smell great and make my hair feel great also.

• I use organix cuz it's sulfate free :)

• Well, I use one that benefits the highlights in my hair!

• for now i'm using Loreal.. i switch shampoo often. :)

• pantene~the best