Make Up Opinions... Pro or No?

Curious about what guys REALLY think about girls and make up.. Caked on or none at all

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be attracted to my woman at all times and I want to make her feel attractive at all times and mean it. The only way that could work is if you don't wear makeup at all. Sure, men will call you "hot" if you get the makeup right, but at the end of the day when you take it all off you can look hideous. Not necessarily because you're unattractive without it, but because you don't look right without it due to us being used to your face looking the way it did when we first met.

My girlfriend doesn't wear ANY makeup and I can honestly tell her she's beautiful at any given time of the day because she's consistent in her beauty. Not only that- when she DOES wear makeup my eyes light up more so than usual because she looks stunning. When you already have makeup on you can't improve much more.

There you go, one perspective from a man who loves his women all natural.

What Guys Said 4

• I would honestly turn down a girl if her makeup were caked on. It looks really fake and I'm all for women's natural beauty. A bit of eyeliner is a nice, sexy touch, but anything more than that is a no-go for me. It shows her insecurity which is not fun to deal with at all. Same goes for clothes that influence her body's shape. When I see a girl, even if she has a few extra pounds, but still clearly takes care of herself and holds herself up like she's not trying to impress anyone, that's very sexy.

• I prefer no make up at all. Natural beauty is the best. Make-up just does nothing but hide who you are. Sure it might work for others and make them more "prettier" but for me that's not the case, it just makes them uglier and make me think their un-confident. Just my opinion on how I see it of course.

• I like when she doesn't wear any or very little. I don't like if she wears a lot.

• i like a girl who has a little amount of makeup on her.

not a makeup with a face on it

What Girls Said 1

• Natural 'no make up look' is something that's most popular, or a bit more on the eyes or lips, but not overly so.
    Foundation of bronzer - too much can be a HUGE disaster and usually always is.