Do you girls prefer men with beard or without?

and if you like it with beard , do you like WITH the mustache?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like guys with beard and without it. Depends on the guy and his facial structure.
    if the guy has a beard, I prefer it trimmed, looks so hot on the right guy. I don't know how I feel about the longer beards since most of the guys my age don't even have that much facial hair lol. en.africatopsports.com/.../...d-beckham-Photos.jpg
    Mustache is a no for me.

• i see...
      can you take a look at my profile picture and tell me if i should shave my mustache , and if i should grow a beard or not?

thanks for answering by the way

• what about Light mustache?

• No mustache for me. Unless it's incorporated in the beard like you see in the photo. But you can't call that a mustache.

What Girls Said 9

• With... a beard not a silly something'o'clock shadow... that's so lame.

• with a bit of beared... not too much (eww)

• Yes. Always. Yes. Not like a foot long beard, but yes.

• I love with beard i am not sure about mustache though. It reminds me p*rn style look LOL

• without please.

• beard, definitely beard. you can have a mustache with the beard but i dont like mustaches alone

• I prefer facial hair, especially stubble. I love stubble.

• I'll always prefer facial hair.
    It feels amazing on my skin, I love to feel it with my hands/fingers, it looks so manly and sexy.
    The lone 'stache, I'm not such a fan of.

• No that gross

What Guys Said 2

• I doubt any girl nowadays like guys with just mustaches. They give off a creepy vibe to them. They really aren't into guys who look like 70's p*rn star.

• Sex offenders have tarnished mustaches.