Would you be intimidated?

Lets say you meet this guy and you date him for a while. One day you are with him and you run into his ex (this being the first you have ever seen her) and she is gorgeous I mean you look at her and your jaw drops that's how good looking she is. Would that worry you at all? Guys: you can answer this question too maybe switch out the 'girl' part for her ex b/f, or this has happened to you as far as your ex was gorgeous but you had nothing in common and your head over heels for your girl now who 'completes you'

Most Helpful Girl

• Im just amazed sometimes why people pick who they pick as far as those that they date...or have dated in the past. I've known guys who dated hot girls and I don't think I'm hot at all...so I wonder sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder why male friends are dating the worst chicks on the planet (and not very good looking either).

Who knows.

What Girls Said 3

• I would be intimidated at first.. but after watching them talk for a while, if nothing was there anymore, I would be fine... but if they were flirting and all that I would be very careful... also seeing his reaction after we leave her, like him saying omg I can't stand her would be nice.. ha... I dunno.. there's are always gonna be people that are better looking or w/e so you just can't let it get to you...

• I wouldn't be intimidated but I'd definitely be on guard. I get very possesive when it comes to people that mean a lot to me so I'd be sure to let her know that he is mine and to back off. The fact that she is jaw dropping gorgeous just posses her as even more as a threat which would make me even more hostile. Ok this makes me seem pretty angry and mean but I'm just very protective over people I care about.

• Yes, I would be very intimidated and jealous. It would make me think all sorts of things but if I feel secure that you and I have a good thing, then the insecurities would pass and I would just be in awe of her beauty.

What Guys Said 0