Does the way you dress help you get girls?

I was wondering if the way you dress helps you get girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I LOVE a well dressed/groomed guy. It's such a turn on, and my friends all agree. An average looking guy can be hot just in the way he dresses, and vice versa, a hot guy can be a big turn off if he doesn't dress well or has bad hygiene. Good shoes, nice jeans, and a casual button down shirt is gorgeous.

What Girls Said 5

• In the end it's the non-douchebag that gets the girls :) Dressing nice helps though. Or at least wearing clean, pressed clothes.

• If a guy was nice and I liked his personality but he dressed horrible, I would still like him. But dressing nicely will probably get you more attention from girla cause my they will notice you more. Personally, I think dressing like a greaser with a white tshirt, cuffed jeans, and sneakers is very attractive, but each girl has her preferance. Just dont sag your pants, im pretty sure no girls find that attractive.

• It does. First impression always matter.

• Good shoes always does the trick :)

• Yes the less clothes the better! XD

Lol I'm joking. As long as a guy is presentable it is usually fine. The clothes have to suit him and it helps if he is comfortable in what he is wearing

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, of course it does.

• I was going to write the same exact thing. People are shallow, buddy. We all have to come to that realization.

• White T-shirt and jeans? I don't know, but my girlfriend seems to like it.

• This style will work too... If it's a nice, new, clean shirt then yeah, of course... what do they call it... it's "classic" lol

• Only the shallowest of women