Do you think my eyebrows were too thick in this picture?

http://imgur.com/a/sXxmb I know I feel stupid asking this question and insecure but I am also do want an honest opinion.

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• fuzzy eyebrows are never a bad thing bro. You're good so I'd suggest you watch out!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• It fits you.
    I don't like guys with waxed eyebrows it looks flamboyant to me.
    Keep them the way they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Perhaps not too thick, by they could definitely use a little cleaning and shaping. Don't be afraid to go get 'em waxed, I honestly know a lot of guys that do! On a totally unrelated note, for the brief moment I glanced at your photo I was reminded vaguely of Ringo Star from The Beatles lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't have any eyebrows left anymore this pic was one and a half years old.

• they look fine to me

0|1
    0|0
  • they look good

0|1
    0|0
  • Shape them to fit your face and you'll look a lot more attractive.
    You can go get them threaded or waxed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah dude your eyebrows are perfect. by the way your eyes look droopy. Were you sleepy?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I was at the airport sitting and sleeping for 18 hours until I finally got on that flight and I was really tired.

• Oh and thank you :)

• Yeah I understand 18 hours a long time. And by the way your welcome.

• Don't do it, they're fine as they are and once you start shaping them you will have to keep doing it because of stubble/regrowth.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that is true I don't have eyebrows anymore at all this pic was one and a half years old

• Show All
    • I don't know and doctors don't know either all they say is I don't know I have only went to one endocrinologist I am going to get a 2nd opinion I think people give doctors too much credit they don't know as much as people think they know.

• sometimes there just isn't enough to give them an indication of what it is. I suppose it's better them admit they don't know than mis-diagnose you.

• Boyfriend. They look great! I love them! are you feeling better?

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks girlfriend and no this pic was one and a half years old I don't have any eyebrows left anymore

• You're cute either way. I loved you in the museum pictures.

• Thanks girlfriend :) that means a lot coming from you!

What Guys Said 3