Too long?

I have really long, like touching my elbows/lower back, natural blonde wavy hair. And I almost always wear it down. I was wondering if that's attractive to guys.

Like, is it too long? I find almost all the women I meet compliment me on it, and I love it. I was just wondering.

thanks guys, I wasn't planning on cutting it. just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only time long hair looks bad is if it's unhealthy looking. If it's like frizzed out and has a ton of split ends... it NEEDS to be cut. It's also no good having it long if it's limp and like lifeless. haha but other than that I say long hair is amazing :)

What Guys Said 3

• i like mid back length hair. hair that goes to the middle of your back that's long enough anything longer is too long. anything shorter looks to masculine, yes even girls with shoulder length hair. since guys are now growing their hair out. its hard to tell if its a guy or girl

• I love long hair, I also love short hair, I don't like that indecisive middle length that many women call "short".

Too long: link

• It depends on the guy--------but you can do what you want to do~

What Girls Said 2

• i'm not a guy, but I think sometimes its good to change it up instead of always leaving it down & long...i'm the opposite way, I wear my hair up almost everyday & when I wear my hair down every one asks me if I got a hair cut but its just that I never wear it down, so I guess its a plus when people think you did something new to your hair when you didn't

• I usually have really long hair because I grow mine to donate it. Some guys tell me it's really pretty. I've also had guys tell me I should keep it shorter. Especially because I play basketball. It depends on the guys preference, but if you want long hair then you should have long hair no matter what others think.