Are you younger or older than you look and why?

Do you get mistaken as younger or older than you actually are. What about you makes you look like you are that age?

• people think I'm younger than I am
    63% (12)69% (11)66% (23)Vote
  • people think I'm older
    26% (5)19% (3)23% (8)Vote
  • people guess pretty close
    11% (2)12% (2)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• When have a clean shave people guess much younger.
    When grow beard they guess much older.
    When have five o'clock shadow or stubble they guess pretty close.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• People usually guess correct. Makes me feel happy because it means that I look the way I'm supposed to for my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • they think im older but when I ask them they hardly miss by much.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the beard, people tend to guess a few years older than I am.
    Without it, I look right at my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost 30... and look like I'm 19!

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 26 but people usually think i'm 21 or 22

0|0
    0|0
  • They think I'm older. Why? I spent 5 years in the corps on active duty. It fucked me up and made me so jaded people often think I'm older. Combat also really does wear your body down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 23 and I still get people thinking I'm 17. Which is coo, all I gotta do to look older is grow my beard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defs older, had to show my ID to a few people just so they can see that I am actually 18. Grew a full beard once, and had a covo with a guy about how '' we as middle aged men must face the problems of today '' I told him I was 18 and he freaked out.

0|0
    0|0
  • People generally guess that im younger then I look

0|0
    0|0
  • People guess pretty close with me, I'm not that out of the ordinary in looks and age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger. Always younger unless they're just being an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • People think I am younger than what I am actually.
    Sometimes a lot younger.😕

0|0
    0|0
  • I look younger than I am I think :P

0|0
    0|0
  • People usually guess 21-23. I'm about to be 29.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 26 and iv been mistaken for a high school senior occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you know why?

• I have a youthful looking face and usually shave all my facial hair since I look scraggly with it.

What Girls Said 11

• Just by looks alone people have always guessed younger. I'm 24 and just last year a cashier asked if I even had my driver license :/ Typically though people will guess 18-21 range. I think it's because I'm short and have a younger looking face.

When people get to know me, they always guess older. In my nursing program, most of the people there thought I was 27-28 ish.

I never really know what people will guess anymore!

0|0
    0|0
  • People usually guess I'm older... Every now and again my actual age or close... And never younger.

And umm I'm not sure it started when I was like 11 and hit puberty pretty fast so I guess I looked like I was in HS.

Now people are guessing I'm legal... Smh

0|0
    0|0
  • I most definitely look wayyyy younger than my real age. I am 17yrs old, and I seriously look like I am like 13-14, haha, but I don't really care, maybe it will come in handy when I get older, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 26, but in stores they ask me for my card (here the legal age is 18) when I buy alcohol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 and get hit on by much older men and I have to tell them I'm a bit too young. Looking older is a curse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 20. People usually tell me I can pass for a few years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look younger than I am. I usually get 17-19. It also happened that i was told i look like 15 and I am 21... Sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • I look 14 because I'm short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always getting mistaken for younger. Witch is ok i dont mind. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • They guess older, but it's mostly because I'm more mature than most people my age I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • younger... evidently i have a young face
    growing up, people thought I was older than I was because I was taller than most my age

0|0
    0|0