Girls, what is your favorite type/types of shoes?

I was thinking about it and I imagine one of the more fun parts about being a girl is all the different shoes to choose from. I pretty much only wear sneakers, which works for me, but I'm pretty sure it's gotta be fun to be a girl and have so many options.

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like flats and flip flops. I also like pumps and heels :D

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I am a huge shoe hoarder, haha, but I love sandals and heels. I love being able to dress up and be able to wear some high heels, most likely pumps :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I always buy Nike shoes - but I am thinking of getting Jordans since they are popular now. I've never purchased one before and don't know how they will fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the way stillettos look but i
    prefer to wear ballet flats ♡

image.rakuten.co.jp/.../img63963282.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I like flats! TOMS, Sperrys, ballet flats, etc. And who doesn't love a good pair of heels and flip flops?

0|0
    0|0
    • Had to google sperrys too. That's another thing I've seen but didn't know had a name. Flip flops are another thing I'm kinda jealous of because it looks normal on girls, but when I try it, I feel weird for some reason. Unless I'm at the beach or something.

• Show All
    • They so are man, ugh. Between you and me, I also wanted to try ugg boots because they look comfy as hell too. But that's worse than flip flops. Those boots are especially "girls only" lol

• Haha yeah they definitely are. They should make guy versions

• I love high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in chucks (:

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a huge sneaker junkie I probably have almost 100 pairs... but I love heels and getting dolled up

0|0
    0|0
  • Ballerinas !!

0|0
    0|0
    • Had to google that one lol. I see them all the time but I didn't know they were called that. Looks pretty comfortable though

• They are !! And like you can easily slip them on or off 😜

• high heels?
    Coz it makes my legs look longer and I could swing my hips better

0|0
    0|0
  • I love sneakers, they are my fav.

0|0
    0|0
  • flats and flip flops
    i like heels but only for certain occasions, not all the time haha

0|0
    0|0