How do guys like nose piercings?

I have one so I was wondering. I have had compliments from guys but I just want some feed back from guys

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Why are all the hotties in Canada...

I'm not a fan of it. Most any piercings besides ears I don't think look to great. Some can pull it off well, but I don't think you are one of them. ( I don't mean that in a hurtful way)

• I don't like nose piercings. Makes the nose look weird or unusual to me. It's not THAT big a deal to me, but I still prefer girls not to have them. Just keep them to your ears. That's where they look best in my opinion.

• nope ! In fact I somehow associate piercings and tattoos with stupidity... Don't judge I can't help it. Earrings are fine though.

• You sound so ignorant. Haha

• I know that's not what a teen, who is about to jump onto that trend wants to hear :D but be honest: if you think of an intellectual person are there piercings and tattoos in that picture? I don't want to say that those people are generally stupid but chances are above average xD at least such a piercing will probably not leave any marks, if you take it out some day, when you decide it doesn't look good anymore.

• The weird piercing girls get that looks like what a bull has (I think it's called Tragus?) is super unattractive to me

The nose stud can look cute on girls, but the loop rings I do not like

• its a septum lol but nice try

• tragus is on the ears

• Hahaha not exactly a piercing buff as you can tell probably tell, but yea nose studs look cute. Don't really make a huge difference for me tho

• I just see it as nothing but a crave for attention.

• Saying people get piercings for attention is like saying people tan for skin cancer. Just because you get it doesn't mean it's what you wanted.

• could care less, but fancy earrings look sexy

• I don't like any piercings or tattoos.

• I don't. What are you a donkey? Bull?

• Personally speaking I don't like any piercings, tattoos, or ridiculous over-sized accessories. I always have and always will look at piercings, tattoos and those ear things to be a rather gigantic advertisement of someones lack of future planning. Something like that only really says "hey look at me I'm so unique", and if your body has to say that, your personality probably can't.

Sure, there are a few things I can understand someone getting a tattoo for: going to space, being in the olympics, or something along those lines, but on the whole I find someone who doesn't need to draw attention to themselves far more attractive than someone who does it and then declares "It's a part of my personality". I get that it's a part of their personality, that's the whole problem.

Que the down votes.

• I'm sorry but I'm shy and the way I say that I'm unique is that I got a nose piercing. Anything can tell people about there personality

What Girls Said 0