Do you prefer towel drying, blow drying or natural drying your hair?

Just a random question to ask, literary no meaning behind this question.

• Towel drying
    28% (5)50% (4)35% (9)Vote
  • Blowing drying
    11% (2)12% (1)12% (3)Vote
  • Natural drying
    61% (11)38% (3)53% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Towel drying isn't an opinion for me it's pointless both my hair and the towel will be wet.

Sometimes I naturally/air dry it but then it's all curly shriveled up and tangled.

I guess blow drying it is my fav but it does a lot of damage to my hair but is way easier to style afterwards.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I do, sort of a mix, between A and C
    I first take the worst with a towel
    then I have it dry naturally :3

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh a lot of people do that pretty cool :D

• This way just does something to your
      hair, that makes it soft/fine, and it naturally
      falls in a style that I've come to like ^.~

• I've been using towels all my life. I am perfectly happy with the results.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always towel dry. Fast and easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let the sun's natural rays dry my luscious hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Towel dry it thoroughly, and then I let it natural dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Towel and blow dryers are awful for your hair no matter what anyone says.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I always towel dry my hair I hate having a soaking wet shirt, and usually put my hair up in towel while doing my makeup, and then usually always blow dry before straightening, but there's times that I let air dry. Your supposed to mix and match obviously blow drying is the worst on your hair due to the heat, but I don't spend $75 every 2 months on getting my hair done to only not do anything with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above depends though towel dry/air dry if I'm not going out anywhere or just braiding my hair but if I'm going out I blow dry and use product. I have so much hair though if I don't dry it with a blow dryer and throw it in a bun it's still wet the next day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Towel. My hair looks fucking amazing when I blow dry it, I won't lie. But I don't take the time to do that every day haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Which ever is quicker. When I have to go somewhere, blow dry. Any other day come the curls and let air dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural dying. My hair is very thick and long, almost to my waist. If I had to blow dry it, I'd waste at least 30 min every day.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh then its would make sense to natural dry in your situation good point there, thanks :D

• Natural drying is best for my hairs condition so I do it when I don't care about my appearance as much as possible, but most of the time I blow dry my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • i towel dry it cause i cbf taking it off, then i blow dry it cause i cbf having it wet, then i air dry it cause i cbf blow dryingit longer ahhahahahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I do half towel dry, half natural dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never use heat at all. So towel/air drying for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I squeeze most of the water out, rub my hair with a towel, brush it the want it to dry, and then just leave it to naturally dry

0|0
    0|0
  • I dry my hair with towel first then let it air dry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wrap a towel around my head and wait till its a little dryer and take it off lol. I'm lazy and blow drying isunhealthy for the hair.

0|0
    0|0