Do you like when girls wear Uggs?

I was thinking of maybe getting a pair but I've always been iffy about them considering I'm a Vans kinda girl. I think some girls can pull them off but I kind of think they look like teletubbie feet.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Uggs can be cute depending on what you pair them with. Just don't be one of those chicks who wear them in 90 degree weather with shorts.

1|1
    0|0
    • This. Aren't they supposed to be cold-weather boots? It looks weird to wear them with any kind of warm-weather outfit.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh god, please avoid them. They are so ugly. Cut them, burn them, just get rid of them. The worst shoes ever. Worst than flip-flops.

0|2
    0|0
  • actually quite sexy and hot

0|0
    0|0
  • You could totally pull them off, as long as you added them to your picture. ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • They we're cute... until everyone and their moma had them on

0|0
    0|0
  • Uggs are great for winter home foot wear.

Uggs are just not classy at all and the kind of people usually wear Uggs are kids or teenage sluts.

They get grimy and dirty. Feet probably stink wearing it for long. Bad footwear support.

If you are beyond immature, you oughtta know better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I always thought they were dorky and not good looking at all but a fad is a fad right? Sometimes they last a full decade or more like shoulder pads did. Well at least we aren't wearing parachute pants anymore. You girls dress up against each other anyway. If you girls did fashion for men women would stop making their eyebrows look like skinny ass millipedes running across their face. Now listen to this song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• They're so ugly but they are so comfortable and warm. Haha. I would get knock offs though, actual uggs are ridiculously overpriced.

1|2
    0|0
  • Uggs are uggly...

0|1
    0|0