What do you think of gym/sports - outfits like this? (Picture)?

I always dress like that when doing sports and actually feel a little weird around all those chicks in their tight and short clothes.

Does that look too weird?

http://i62.tinypic.com/fkva5v.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• It's great! I'm really tired of getting distracted by women with skin tight gym clothes. I just want to concentrate on my own workout.

Not saying that you look bad, you look great. I just don't want to see everything. I'm always wondering, is the skin tight clothes even comfortable..

• It can be but it also can't be. Lose cöothes are just as comfortable and dont bother at all as many claim.

What Guys Said 5

• That's great, loose and comfortable is the best way to go to the gym due to sweating and overall humidity. Tight clothing at the gym are really uncomfortable and even worse when you're sweating your ass off and gotta take them off in the locker room and they're all sticky.
    And to tell you the truth, even though you might not care, it's more attractive when a girl goes to the gym to actually work-out and not to simply get looks.

• shorts and a sports bra only would be better looking

• One, you look great.

Two, even if you didn't, it doesn't matter. When you're working out, it doesn't matter what you look like, because you should be more concerned with yourself than what others see. After you finish and shower, you can worry about looking presentable. But during the workout, not so much.

Plus, frankly, that outfit makes you look more like you mean business, as opposed to the skin-tight stuff that makes your workout seem more like a show than hard work.

So yeah, you rock that gym-shorts outfit, girl! And don't let anyone's opinion of your workout clothes stop you from wearing something comfortable. Your in that gym for you and only you!

• That can be totally great but not everyday. Change it up every once in a while.

• it makes you look like a lesbian.

What Girls Said 2

• No, that looks normal. Some of the women at the gym I used to go to would like... fucking pose on the elliptical for guys. Full face of make-up and everything. Fucking ridiculous. PS. not hitting on you or anything... but I think you're pretty, awesome collarbone area :p

• Yeah its silly how some really go there just to show off and all styled up, what a waste of money...

• Seriously! total waste. but hey, some women are really dumb lol.

• Thats grand! You should see the state of me when I go to the gym XD And yeah also, amazing collarbones! xx