Do accessories matter in appearance?

My question is, do you think that accessories matter, on how better you look? Accessories such as wristwatches, phone brands, phone case, necklace, bracelet, braces, glasses, headband, gloves, etc., etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on how you wear them and why you're wearing them. I wear dog tags not because I think they're cool or trendy but because I like them and they fit me. They make me feel confident in myself because it's me. You look as good as you feel and I wear the things I like and if others don't like it that's their problem not mine. I'm confident when I wear what I want and secure. They enhance what I think of myself because I'm happy with myself and my appearance. No one wants to feel insecure, so when society tells us how we 'should' dress we worry and stress about what others think instead of what we think. We measure ourselves up against other people and usually don't end up being happy with ourselves and our appearance

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i think they can enhance or add some spice to the look...

• I'm not much into accessories on guys. A nice watch or maybe beaded bracelet is all guys pretty much need to me. But wear whatever you want and the right girl will find it attractive.

• it depend on personal hobbies , and you can choose a phone case to protect your phone and i think that is good. you can know more about accessories:

• It doesn't matter to me that much. With a pair of stud earrings and a wrist watch, I'm ready to go.

What Guys Said 0