What kind of eyebrow do most guys prefer?

I've heard that most guys like thick natural eyebrows more then shaped ones. They say that girls shape their eyebrows 'weirdly.' Is this true? So I'm wondering if you prefer natural non tweezed eyebrows, nike looking eyebrows, arched eyebrows or what? I'd appreciate if you posted pics of your preferred choice

• Natural
    29% (2)40% (4)35% (6)Vote
  • Nike check shaped
    14% (1)10% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • Small arched
    29% (2)30% (3)29% (5)Vote
  • Other -and comment which kind
    28% (2)20% (2)24% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• They look better more natural but with the middle part tweezed and the out of place ones under and around removed.

Caterpillar eyebrows need some work. Drawn on ones just look stupid honestly. Slight arches are okay.
    When to much is plucked from the bridge it looks unnatural and weird (the space between eyebrows)

I don't have any pictures sorry. If you update the various styles I don't mind commenting though. Just reply so I know you did (;

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, also it really makes a difference what color the hair is. Lighter hair tends to need some thickness while darker is opposite

• Ah thank you for MH ^_^

• No problem! It was straight forward and showed all viewpoints on different brows:)

What Guys Said 11

• I don't care that much as long as she doesn't have those fake drawn on eyebrows. That is a total turn off for me. I think yours are actually perfect in your profile pic

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd advise no more than two.

3|0
    0|0
  • The Nike ones look so silly, wow.

1|0
    0|0
  • if its a tame brow then eets all good:D but natural is best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm.. don't no, never really paid attention to it that much. I guess small arch, but not too much trimming.

What I don't get is why some girls almost completely remove they eyebrows and then draw them. Never looks good..

1|0
    0|0
  • I never paid attention to a girls eyebrows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm. Just not super arched or super thick. Whatever suits your face best

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess natural but I'm overall fine with everything but a unibrow. I can't stand those

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thick eyebrows with a defined angle.

0|0
    0|0
  • keep them normal. that adds characteristic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never really payed attention to a girls eyebrow unless they have a uni brow

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys: "girls have eyebrows?"

4|0
    0|0
  • I have fucking sexy eyebrows! But guys really care about that? Wow

0|0
    0|0