I'm 14 and I'm gay I want to paint my finger nails white is this a good idea I really like it but I don't know how others will help?

I don't know how people will like it my friends think it would be cool and I can handle bullying but should I?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to do it, then do it. Don't take what other people think so serious that it would affect something you are interested in. Some people won't like, some won't care, some may like it. In the end, their preference should not impact what you want to do... :)

What Girls Said 12

• Absolutely paint your nails! You could even paint them hot pink if you want! Who cares what people think? If you decide you don't want it anymore it definitely isn't permanent. Even bug spray will take it off (I'm serious). So ya try is out!

• It's just nail polish. Do whatever you want, dude.

• Go for it, I think they would look pretty rad, haha :)))

• It chips off or you can use nail polish remover if you don't like it. Give it a shot.

• Do it boo fuck what other people say if they don't like it tell them you ain't do it for them to like.

• You absolutely should, your fingernails, your body, no body has to agree with it or like it. Bewho you are and don't hide it. There is nothing wrong with being gau and if people at school want to bully you over painted fingernails, they need to get a life

• Do what ever your hear desires hun! Screw what other people think. That's what my brother did at that age he was going to the nail salon and got a full set of acrylics lol

• And he wore heels to school, needless to say he was the talk of the school but I couldn't be prouder than to call him my twin aha

• Lisen do what makes you happy because at the end of the day it's you in the mirro and if you see some you love than do it

• Go for it, lie and say you lost a bet

• Do whatever you want. Paint red on the tips so it would look like you've just scratched someone's eyes out lol

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqbeWQh3F_A
    lmao but with all serious do what you want.
    It's a shame you are gay though...

What Guys Said 4

• If you seriously want to paint your nails and withhold the consequential bullying for it, then go for it. But is it really worth it? I vote for no. Some forms of self-expression are less important than physical well-being. I don't trust the typical extroverts and their ability to withhold physical aggression.

• Troll, Troll and Troll

• Are you openly gay? If not, this is a great way to let everyone know lol.

• Don't let other people intimidate you be yourself brother