Guys: What do you think of ear piercings? Girls: How many ear piercings do you have? Where are they and how much did each hurt?

For girls with cartilage piercings, did you get it with a gun or needle? How much did it hurt?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was younger, I thought multiple ear piercings were hot. As I've gotten older, I generally think one ear piercing is just fine.

And, to be honest, I don't usually notice earrings. And if I do notice them, it's usually because they're large and distracting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Basic, small piercings (one on each ear) are great. But any of those really big and fancy rings are not my type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer one ear piercing and nothing big for the earrings. Never found multiple piercings attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer one or two on the earlobe. Thats it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the raw no modifications women, but I'm not saying earings are a turnoff as long as its not. crazy like 20 piercings just on ears

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 per ear tops.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have 5 piercings. The two in each lobe were done with piercing guns. My industrial was done with a needle, that was the only one that hurt, the healing sucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have only one but I wish to get two more on my right ear.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3. I had 4 but my tragus wouldn't cooperate. I got my cartilage with the gun. It was quick and painless but everyone has a different tolerance for pain. Mine just so happens to be a high one.

0|0
    0|0
  • One per ear lobe...

0|0
    0|0
  • Two on each ear lobe.

0|0
    0|0
  • i actually don't have any piercings at all... never really felt like it

0|0
    0|0