What do you think of this type of hat?

www.express.com/.../cat400001

It was popular during the earlier parts of the 20th century I know but you see a fair bit of them around even now. Just out of curiosity, what do you think of this style of hat?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a page-boy hat. It doesn't look all that well on many

• I had no idea what to call it lol. It really does seem like it only works with certain people though.

What Girls Said 5

• I love it! :3 it looks cool and older styles are always the best :p (most times)

• Some can pull it off some can't. Express is my favorite haha :) if your shopping there high5 :)

• I love Express. I'm an A-list member! Used to work there too... lol

• Haha yes so true last year I think it was they had these guy tanks that were neons and so girly our store wouldn't sell them to the guys so we just stuck them in woman's and all the woman bought them hahaha but yeah some of the stuff they try to make happen and it's just not going to happen haha

• Haha! That's funny... But yeah some of it is just so busy or awkward looking, bad patterns or whatever. I developed quite an eye for that stuff when I worked there lol.

• It seems like a type of hat that only a few people can pull off, some hats are just like that, like fedoras and cowboy hats.

• It looks very similar to the hats my dad used to wear.

• Not nice at all

• It's definitely different by today's standards.

What Guys Said 1

• Is that the same style as this one, but with less of a "bill"?
    http://tinypic.com/r/2ljhte1/8

If it is, then they look good on guys that have the right style and behavior to pull it off. Most guys can't though.

• Yeah basically the same thing.

• Post a pic of yourself in what you normally wear. If you don't wanna do that, message me and I'll give ya my thoughts.

• Alright I just might message you in a few.