Blazers on girls?

guys are they hot or not?

ie;

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Blazers on girls are super good looking, but the ones in the links are definitely too long and baggy. Short, form fitting blazers are where it's at.

Additionally, girls pleeaase take note at the jeans in the second link. Those are NOT attractive. Ugh.

What Guys Said 6

• The first girl looks hot in a blazer and the girl in the first frame of the third photo has a cool style, but the rest of them didn't really look cool or sexy

• Well sometimes it does make you look big...bt if you have found a cut that suits your shape then it can be VERY attractive!

• Um, no. Not particularly.

• I personally don't really like them, and even though those girls on the links look good, they're models, they look good in anything.

• Honestly I thought most of those girls were pretty funny looking

• Anne Hathaway is very beautiful, but she does have a different look to her that is not understood by every guy out there. And Dela you are cute by the way :).

• Thank you, lol

• not all girls would look good in it..

only if you have a good body

• they look iight on certain girls but I'm not really

looking for a girl to be wearing them

What Girls Said 3

• They look great with anything,dresses,skirts,slacks and jeans.It gives everything a more finished look,especially with some great heels.

• i like blazers, as long as you know how to work them

• blazers are hot! but the ones you listed are uglyyyyyyyyyyy...those are more work attire-ish...

if you wear a more modern blazer with some jeans as a casual look...its sexy! I wore one last fall with some skinny jeans and flats...hair was in a subtle updo and I got loads of compliments! especially from my crush! haha

and I'm not even that skinny I'm like a size 9

• Heres what I'm talking about:

http://wb3.itrademarket.com/pdimage/92/706492_blazer4.jpg

http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/08/78/women_free_people_juniors_black_cotton_reviews_507122_175.jpg