Guys, do you think cute or hot it better?

I'm always told I'm cute. I'm called hot sometimes but I mostly get called cute. Which do you prefer? HOW CAN I BE HOT?

Example)
Cute: http://www.dek-d.com/board/view/1830782/

Hot: www.wallsave.com/.../...oo-hot-girl-hd-172889.html

• cute
  • hot
  • see results
Won't let me select mh :(
But decemberxblue got my haha

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I only say she's cute if I'm referring to her personality (or something she says) or if she's under 18(like you). If she's legal age I usually don't say cute. I may say pretty, but not cute. As far as which is better? Well it's relative to age so I would say neither.

• For me, cute is more of a personality trait. Hot is a physical trait.
    I'll settle for cute, because I'm more of a emotional guy than a physical guy.

• I stick with beautiful its the more mature response in my opinion I think of women associated with that word to be better long term relationship material.

• Personally I think it's better to be cute :3

• I prefer cute cuz a cute girl is the one you can have a real relationship with. Hot is ok too, but tends to be a shallow term. If I go out with a girl because she's hot, chances are it isn't gonna last for long because hot will only go so far. Cute on the other hand, is more towards a beautiful girl with more of a personality. I definitely prefer the cute one over the simply hot one. My opinion.

• I'm not sure. Cute, to me, is like having a pretty face. But hot is having a nice body. It's hard to say which one is better

• Cute girls are what I think of as relationship material. I don't know, usually the ones that get called hot are the hit it and quit it type. Cute all the way

• I prefer cute girls.

• you are both cute and hot =perfect
    I prefer the term gorgeous or lovely though. Sounds more classy

• Why thanks but people tend to put me in the childish cute section but I don't know why ( TДT)

• Double yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (´・ω・`)

• Haha I like those faces you use. Cool

• Cute.. cause my gf is..

• dawwwwwwwwww that's adorable! You should tell her that :3

• Oh thanks a lot I love u very much..

• Yay I'm loved *-*

• i like cute girls but in this case the hot one

• whatever you like more
    cute= relationship
    hot = sex
    that's what first comes in mind

• I prefer cute.. I like the playful type, sometimes childish but always caring. But it's an opinion..

• Wear lace and high heels ;)

• But I'm so small I just can't (T^T) besides, how could I use it? I'm saving myself til marriage :/

• Focus in school instead. Better to look cute for now. When you get older you could wear those things.

• Definitely cute. But out of the links you gave I prefer the second, she's actually more cute than hot. Cute > pretty > hot. But A girl can be cute, pretty and hot, that's the best of course (like my ex :/)

• If you want to be hot get rid of the fangs

• I like cute better when i want to court the girl. If I'm just horny then i would prefer a hot girl

I'm not that type of guy so I'd prefer cute.

• None of the "cute" ones are anywere near being attractive.

Hot is preferred generally

• Hot, in this case, I am not sure if your cute example is 18...

• Being cute is being attractive and having a youthful exuberance.

What Girls Said 0