Girls on a date would you prefer your man to be wearing khaki shorts or jeans?

Im going on a date with this girl for the first time tonight and im not sure what to wear! I've had some of my girl friends tell me to wear shorts and others tell me to wear jeans, so im just wondering what the majorities opinion is!

• khaki shorts
  • Jeans
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• dude khaki shorts go with that new hipster shit... hipsters are not cute or cool. Any guy that has to wake up to purposely wear mismatched socks, big oval glasses (with no prescription) a scarf and some critically acclaimed T shirt, is taking way too much time trying to be different.

yet any guy that goes with the white T shirt... ripped jeans, converse sneakers and maybe some dark shades... ohhh yeaa you good

What Girls Said 4

• Doesn't matter! Both looks good. Just go whatever suits the weather. Warm and sunny? Shorts!

• Whatever he feels most comfortable in.
    Both options sound good. =)

• Wear a crispy white shirt.. ( well-fitted please :D) !

• It depends about their body type and what how the whole outfit looks

What Guys Said 3

• The best way to decide what to wear is to have a plan for what you're going to do, and what the weather is likely to be when you go on your date.

• I mean if it's really hot, shorts. Otherwise, jeans.

• The girls I went out with both wore khaki shorts. Maybe that makes my observation a bit of an outlier lol.

• oops. submitted too soon. Anyways. I think girls like Khaki shorts better, especially if you're not the tall, lanky type that looks good in jeans.