Cute, slutty, or neither?

link

I'm a wwe fan, so I love their divas, hahahah, just curious what you think of this

Most Helpful Girl

• With makeup, she's kind of pretty, but I can totally see behind it and she's definitely no more than average looking without it. You have no idea how much makeup can do. I love makeup and although I don't use a ton of it, I do know a heck of a lot about it and she's nothing special. That's the kind of girl who if you woke up next to her in the morning you would see how unremarable she is.

From the pic, this is what I bet you she is wearing makeup wise:

-Foundation

-Concealer

-Powder

-Tiny bit of Blush

-Multiple Colors of Eyeshadow

-Eye Liner

-Mascara

-Fake Lashes

-Eyebrow Powder

-Lipstick

-Lip Gloss

What Girls Said 20

• Oh shame she's not pretty, you can see there's nothing remarkable about her face and without the makeup she's really average. She looks a little slutty but that's just based on the photos, in person she might be a lot cuter. I hate saying a girl's slutty though!

• Y do you hate saying a girl is slutty?

• Because I don't know anything about her. I don't have a right to be judgmental.

• True, she manages one of the shows btw, so I wouldn't think she would be slutty

• well if her boobs weren't fake, her hair wasn't fake in the majority of the pictures, and she didn't wear so much makeup then I might consider her ok or cute.

• There's something about her outfit that seems mismatched to me. But the lace bra peeking out isn't exactly the definition of "cute" haha

• i think she's pretty

• Eh I've honestly never been a fan, I just think its pretty silly to put it nicely. But if you like it, great! She's okay, kinda slutty if you ask me.

• Ive been a fan for 10 years, its been called the "soap opera for men"

• Because he's fine!!! Nobody will ever be a hotter wrestler than The Rock but Cena comes real close

• Rock was my fav. I kinda hated he left for acting, oh well, but yeah I dk what makes either one of them hot, since I'm not a girl, haha

• the girl or the outfits?

• Have no clue which one you are talking about but if it is the outfit ummm no that is not cute at all

• hell yess

lol it's the cutest dress everrrrr

• Psh all I see are negative comments. well I like it.

pink is definitely not my color so I wouldn't wear it, but I think it's cute. so whatever.

• Wtf, cute? She's unattractive.

• I do.

• I think she has a really cute name... (or maybe I'm just biased hahaha)

• eh its ok

• She's cute I see nothing wrong with her.

• Not really something I'd want to wear...

• i think there hot = ]

• Care to explain?

• I really like the devas. there really pretty and hot. they arnt like too skinny, but there toned its nice. although I'm no where neer that thing, but I like girls like that

• Couldnt agree more, haha

• Nah, I think it is kinda trashy, but that's just my opinion.

• the outfit isn't that great.
    the girl is okay except for her bad extensions

• If the girls boobs didn't mold to her body like that I would like it

• She has a sexy body, an average face, and revealing wardrobe. I'd say she is fairly attractive and that many of us are being quite harsh. The attire and heavy make up is for her job so I don't know why everyone is judging. Without all of that, she would be an average looking woman with a good body, there's nothing wrong with that. I'll bet many of us don't look better.

• Sounds like, ur saying most of the girls who answered negatively, are just "insecure"?

• No, not insecure. I think they are just being too critical, as most girls tend to do when judging other girls.

• Slutty.

What Guys Said 6