What piercings do you like or dislike on the opposite gender?

I feel like the title is pretty much self-explanatory.

0|0
11|19

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Ear piercings are good. Ear lobes and cartilage are both good. Nose studs can be sexy if it's kept simple. Belly button can be fine. Other than that, I'm not a fan or more exotic piercings. I think they could be kept simple as an accent, not as the main attraction. Too many or super flashy things like gauges are not attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm way too old to have any fashion insight. I understand it's quite popular. Only, i keep imagining the mechanics of it all. For instance, i have heard it the past that women would pierce their clits. Kind of sounds like me sticking a needle through my pecker.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm use to seeing piercings on womens ear lobes and nowhere else. Anywhere else just seems weird. I'm all for women not wearing earrings if they dont want to along with makeup also.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just basic, small ear piercings. Simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nose-rings are a BIG no-no
    other than that, I can live with it :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like piercings at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't care for them but some I don't mind. I don't like tongue or pussy piercings and kind of don't like most face piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE piercings, why make holes in something that's perfect ;D Humans already have enough holes :P

0|1
    0|0

- Ears
    - Bellybutton

Dislike

- Everywhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em raw, but I'll deal with a few piercings like one on each ear or belly button but nothing crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • The monroe, snake bites, etc look TERRIBLE.

the ones that are below your lip but above the chin ones are REALLY sexy though <3

0|0
    0|0
    • A labret? Most of those are on or around the lips, what about nose/septum?

• Yes a labret thanks I forgot what it was called, Yeah they're around lips, but they don't go through the lip from the top to the bottom like actual lip rings do you know?

Septum ring is incredibly ugly, but the nose rings that go through the actual nose on top can be cute, but make sure they're big enough to be seen, or it will just look like a mole

• Yeah, I've seen people with vertical labrets that do go through the lip, and they looked kind of uncomfortable. Septum rings aren't too bad, if they are a decent size, I think.

• I don't care about piercings on girls at all, but nose piercings are acceptable and on ears.

0|0
    0|0
    • aw thanks man.
      u know, i had just had some things to deal with. that's very sweet of u tho <3

• Yeah I missed you you're smart and you brought a certain energy to GAG that was delightful. <3

• The giant holes in the ear lobes are eww to me. But that's none of my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a girl with non-ear piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how big/ or how many rings. I think it's sexy when a girl has a lip or a nose ring. NO Va jj rings doe.

0|0
    0|1
  • Year piercing is cool... eye brow is terrifying

0|0
    0|0
  • I like ear/lobes piercings only. For the rest, natural = better.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate all of them except for the traditional ear piercings but if they're not pierced than its a bonus

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• love:
    one on the ear

thats it lol

hate:
    everything else!

just a random addition: for myself id love to get another ear piercing and a belly piercing.=]

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine with Gauges/Ear Piercings, Nose ring, Lip Ring, Eyebrow Piercings are okay, and everything else I dislike on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like any and wouldn't want any on myself or my partner their gross

0|2
    0|0
  • When I was younger I likes lip piercing on guys and bridges I thought tht was hot.. Not anymore though I think their so unattractive. I even took out mine at one point I had my septum, my belly button, and ears gauged. But their annoying and take appearance down ten levels. Lol the only one I want back is my belly button but it got caught on everything I wore. 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • This guy I dated had piercing on his dick ! I couldn't stop look at it I must hurt like bitch!! It was funny!

0|0
    0|0
  • No ears piercing on guys, some look cute or sexy as for me I prefer him masculine, no ear piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like eyebrow or lip piercings on guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I mean even reading it makes me feel the pain and kinda weird too.

• Any piercings on guys except lip and nose are gross to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Quite like nose rings depending if they can pull it off aaaand that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No piercings on guys, please.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a thing for guys with their ears pierced, one ear's hot, both ears even hotter. But not multiple piercings on a ear. And I'm ok with an eyebrow piercing too, but anything else is just too weird for me.

0|0
    0|0