How should a late 20s woman dress?

What sort of clothing style would be considered "too young" or teenager like for a woman this age?
Lets say she is thin with a young face.
Can she wear high waist shorts, tank tops, maxi skirts, maxi dresses, tights, leotards?
Can she still dress youthful or is that more for early twenties or teens?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can dress however you like. People complain about high waisted shorts but those can look good even with the right fit and styling. I would say that anything too young would be neons. If you can pull it off, by all means do it, but I can't imagine neons on anyone older than 25. Neon nail polish is a different matter. But you're still young! You can dress youthful with maxi skirts, tank tops, tights, whatever. It's no big deal. But you also get to play it up with being able to dress older such as pencil skirts and more structured blazers with classy necklaces (pearls, etc). You get to do whatever so long as you do it with confidence!

• Those high waisted cut off shorts girls are wearing right now aren't flattering in anyone. Even the best butts look like flat droopy mom butts. I'll be glad when that trend is over!

• Oh okay cause I wear everything tight. I hate the ones that are loose.

• You sound perfectly stylish, no worries about your age. I think the only time that you have to worry about your age and looking too young is when you go to work. Otherwise, street clothes are for everyone. :).

What Guys Said 7

• You can wear clothing that accentuates whatever assets you have. If you have a nice ass, then wear yoga pants. If you have great tits, wear a push up bra. If you have greats legs, wear a mini skirt and heels. If you have all of these, send me a message sometime, haha. Jokes.

I've never been a fan of high-waisted shorts on any girl so stay away from those. Don't wear uggs. I've always found tights to be really tacky on girls. Same with leggings. Blouses look really nice and may be something you might want to consider. Other than that, go with what feels natural and comfortable.

• There is no certain way that you have to dress once you reach a certain age. Dress however you want to dress.

• Need to know where you are from, like USA, UAE or Asia

• No way. Dress like a teen ftw. Total dominance over other women your age.

• put on something that is sexy and shows off your body

• Just bikini.
    Nothing else. Lol 😉

• She can dress however she wants, if she's in a free country

What Girls Said 4

• You can wear what you want! Style has no age limit. Age is a number and that's it. Im 32 and I wear most if what you said. I still shop in juniors and I'm constantly complimented on my style.

• Is juniors a specific age range just wondering.

• Yeah I dress similar to that. Sometimes I'll wear real short shorts. But I feel I have the body for it and I feel like I'm not too young but not too old. But my bf told me to dress more age appropriate. I guess it's because he hates all of the attention I get.

• That's probably true. I do try to not show too much. But I've always been that way. It's a rule, if you showing your legs, cover your chest, if your top is low cut, wear long shorts or skirts or pants. Showing a little is sexy.

• Do whatever works for you! Who cares if its too young

• Modest like "Mindy" from the Mindy project. :)

• You might lay off the leotards or cutoff shorts, but the rest is fine. If you have an office job, an a-line or pencil skirt in a fun color is a nice balance.