Hairy guys, do girls still like them in 2014?

im not like a bear but i got hair on my body. Do you think girl hate it or think that its men'ly

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah of course I'm into it don't know about others. But trust me hair on a guy is a sign of masculinity. It actually looks very manly and sexy. So yeah I like it. But at the same time it shouldn't be so much as to look like a werewolf or a grizzly bear.

What Girls Said 10

• I was never that into it, but then I was with a shirt guy and I was into it on him. I think we're into who we're into and his traits become sexier to us in all guys. Though it seems universal that back hair is a no-go.

• I personally don't like chest hair and back hair is a turn off too... but leg hair, underarm hair, pubic hair etc. etc. is fine for me.

• I like a little bit hair on men. I think it is just manly. But at certain extent, not like a caveman lol

• Depends how hairy. My boyfriend does have hair on his back, chest etc. It's not so much that it bothers me

• Not my cup of tea... but I know a girl who likes it...
    Mind you... a girl... not many of them.

• I think it depends on the girl but personally I don't mind a little bit of hair as long as you keep it under control lol

• A little is fine but if his full body is just covered with too much hair than no.

• Yeah I recently started seeing a guy who has chest hair and a slightly bearded face after shaving like the kind that grows really quickly and I think its awesome! I love it.. yeah like some of the other girls say, for many girls it is really and big turn on. like you know he isn't a boy just by touching him! my ex had almost no facial or boy hair and I didn't really like him as much sexually as I do this guy! ; ) But yeah all good things should have a limit : ) he looks older than me and I totally love it but we are both the same age! win win for me : )

• i adore hairy guys , its so men'ly :$

• I love it, my bf is super hairy and he likes to do manly things like hunt and fish and I think it's just so sexy.

What Guys Said 0