Do you like wearing bras? or do u prefer something else?

Just wondering what u girls think. Personally, I HATE bras, and so I usually go for the cami

• Bra
  • Braless
  • Cami w/o bra
  • Cami & bra
  • Other
PS I am a 30 C - I think. Not quite sure if the system in the UK is different
Oh, and who was the guy who chose 'Bra'?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate bras! I can't stand bras! They are so uncompartable, I only wear them when I go out at home I throw them away thats how much I hate bras!

• If you don't like them why do all you girls ware them? Do like they did in the 60's or was 70's not sure but anyway back to the point and burn them

• Really? I don't want anyone to see Im not wearing bra in Public!! Its uncompartable

What Guys Said 11

• I voted bra less cause I like watching boobies bouncing all over the place and nipple popping out at you

• Yes the system in the UK is different and I love it when girls wear bras, but also love it when they don't.

• I would if I had boobs.

• I didn't know there were alternatives to bras, nor do I know what camis are. Haha...

• I personally go braless :)-

• If you don't mind guys looking at you. Don't wear one. I think in the US your bra size is 36 D.

• That's quite the boob being displayed in your picture

• If you're a firm 30C, you're probably fine without bras, generally.

• braless, but I am a man so...

• if you hate them why do you wear them?

• The under wire is kinda uncomfortable. Mostly I let them go free.

What Girls Said 15

• At school I wear a bra, and where the situation dictates, but I'm very firm and when I go out or in casual situations I prefer going braless. No bouncing for me though, I'm a very firm 36C or D depending on the bra, and just a little bit of jiggle without one, lol.

• I'm very small but I liked to wear bras most of the time anyway. I'm pretty active so I still need/want the support.

unless I'm dressing up (wearing an actual dress or a ruched strapless tube-top type thing). then the bra or bra shelf is built in typically.

• I hate wearing them (especially during Summer). But unfortunately, I have to.

• Especially since it's summer I don't really wear bras at all, I just think it's more comfortable and looks better without one. And I'm only a 32B so I don't need a bra anyway.

• I prefer bras. I hate going bra less and I only do it at night. It's not as comfortable to be and I can't get away with it in daily life lol.

• I dont like them but i don't hate them either, since i have small boobs lol. But im always braless if im at home

• Braless and commando. Best way to go. Lol

• Braless when no ones home but if I have company a bra always I feel naked without one

• I hate them but i still wear them. Best feeling is when you come home after a long day and you can take off your bra <3

• Nope I hate bra's to be honest. I usually wear camisoles because I'm 30 A cup. So yeah pretty small no need for wearing a bra.

• I like non padded wireless bras

• No I need support. Really uncomfortable.

• I hate bras and I'm flat enough that I can get away with not wearing one. The only situations where I might wear one would be if I didn't want my nipples to show or if I was going to work or something

• If you're not flatchested you should really wear a bra

• Unless I'm going out I prefer not to wear one.

• I have DD's. I do need some support.