Can a 20 year old start a successful YouTube channel?

can you achieve a successful YouTube channel at 20. I want to make a channel about fashion and makeup but I'm almost 21.

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Play music that is popular for the age group you're marketing to, or if it's for all age groups. Make sure the angle of the camera is not uneven so that things don't appear 2-dimensional, and um... When you advertise, appeal to people's emotions, appeal to people's fantasies, appeal to their ignorance and superstitions. Tell girls that they will be respected, that they will be loved, that the best jobs will come about and that guys will be staring. Something like that, but more eloquently put.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Of course. However, since there are already many many channels about fashion and makeup you got a lot of competition. A lot. I suggest you make your channel about something else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely girl, follow your dreams and all that good shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that you did this anon indicates that you probably don't have the extroverted mindset to do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes of course it's possible. there are a lot of fashion and make up channels out there so try and be original if you want to attract viewers, and most of all, be confident with yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Many people have done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure you can.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's Not about age but if you're truly passionate about helping others and sharing knowledge. That's a god given gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Anyone can.

0|0
    0|0