Am I the only one who wants to dress in big dresses like in the olden days?

I want these to come back into fashion, what do you guys think?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the fashion of the olden days. I'd love if suits were the norm for guys today.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I completely agree with you. That would be awesome. What do time period do you mean exactly by big dresses and olden days though?

2|0
    0|0
  • I would love for those to come back into fashion.

0|1
    0|0
  • They were horrible I would much prefer looking at bikinis on a beach over wedding dresses lol

0|0
    1|1
  • Yes, bring back the good old days. Where men could be men and women could be women, without
    socio-politically-correct-feminism-gender-nonsense.

2|0
    0|0
  • I always loved the 40-50's style look. Kids today with their ball crushing tight pants and bikini's in school.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I love that style and so does my mum. I wish it'd come back, maybe with a modern twist. Women used to look and act so elegant back then!

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm with you. So classy, elegant, feminine and sexy!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think hella yes! =)

2|1
    0|0
  • NO, you are NOT the only one! I saw this question and I was like oh my goodness, YES! I love how pretty the dresses were. I would wear them all the time if I had some and if it were socially acceptable ;). *sigh* I would give anything to dress up like that. They were so elegant, romantic, fancy, beautiful, and classy! I want them to come back into fashion!

0|0
    0|0
  • YES! I watch shows like Downton Abbey and I'm practically drooling over their dresses.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • I want to do that too I think it looks good

2|1
    0|0
  • I think they were great! Feminine, yet they covered just enough.

1|1
    0|0