Am I the only one who wants to dress in big dresses like in the olden days?

I want these to come back into fashion, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked the fashion of the olden days. I'd love if suits were the norm for guys today.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I completely agree with you. That would be awesome. What do time period do you mean exactly by big dresses and olden days though?

• I would love for those to come back into fashion.

• They were horrible I would much prefer looking at bikinis on a beach over wedding dresses lol

• Yes, bring back the good old days. Where men could be men and women could be women, without
    socio-politically-correct-feminism-gender-nonsense.

• I always loved the 40-50's style look. Kids today with their ball crushing tight pants and bikini's in school.

What Girls Said 8

• I love that style and so does my mum. I wish it'd come back, maybe with a modern twist. Women used to look and act so elegant back then!

• I'm with you. So classy, elegant, feminine and sexy!

• I think hella yes! =)

• NO, you are NOT the only one! I saw this question and I was like oh my goodness, YES! I love how pretty the dresses were. I would wear them all the time if I had some and if it were socially acceptable ;). *sigh* I would give anything to dress up like that. They were so elegant, romantic, fancy, beautiful, and classy! I want them to come back into fashion!

• YES! I watch shows like Downton Abbey and I'm practically drooling over their dresses.

• 1|0
  • I want to do that too I think it looks good

• I think they were great! Feminine, yet they covered just enough.