Piercings

What do you guys or girls think about dahlia piercings? Ugly? Cute?

it's the one with one piercing on each corner of the mouth

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the dude's flavor, and obviously your own.

If you're more of an edgy girl looking for a guy who's into the whole piercing/tattoo stuff, then try it.

But the guys on here seem to be a little vanilla (sorry! haha) so they may not like it so much. It's not a very clean-cut, traditional look, but it is what you like, so, so what?. Still, you have to be aware that you may get a few looks with two wholes on the corners of your lips. But whereas one guy may find it to be a turn off, another will think the complete opposite. I love piercings, but a belly button ring and three in each ear is enough for me, personally. Some of my guyfriends think even THAT's too much. So you've just gotta do what you like. It's your bod.

• Holes*

Oh, and BTW, the great thing about piercings is that they're not permanent!

• I know. I just think people look too plain and having a dahlia piercing is really pretty.

What Guys Said 6

• Not much of a fan of any kind of piercing, but some I can deal with more than others. While I'm not fimilair with a dahlia piercing, it's probably not on my list of ones that I don't mind.

• Personally, I think they're pretty unattractive.

• I just looked them up on Google, and I definitely think they are extremely unattractive.

• But, then, I am basically repulsed by all forms of body modification, so you're probably not looking for the opinions of people like me.

• DEFINITELY wouldn't want my girlfriend 2 have 1 of those...NOT cute at ALL!

• one is good but not 2...

• Makes you look like the joker with that creepy smile.

What Girls Said 2

• I think they look pretty cute. I mean, it's not something I'd do, but they're cute (:

• I don't like them