What's your opinion of this tattoo? Is it inappropriate/creepy/trashy? Or is it artistic/meaningful?

m.flickr.com/#/photos/125558903@N04/14452734427/

I found it online (a girl has it). By Mom said she'd disown me if I dated a girl who had that kind of tattoo.

Would this kind of a tattoo be a deal breaker for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope not a deal breaker. No tattoo would be - except face tattoos. This tattoo obviously has meaning behind it so I vote meaningful and artistic.

What Girls Said 11

• omg lol last thing i was expecting!

bahah I don't know it looks weird…idk y a girl would get that. looks like a voodoo doll.

• Just looks stupid.

BUT - I'm inclined to say it has some meaning to the girl... and if I'm right, then it IS artistic and meaningful.
    I'm of the mindset that tattoos aren't accessorize, they're your life written down on your skin.

• It's not too bad. I can feel the underlying emotions looking at it, i. e., longing, conveyance of a crucible she's gone through without saying what it was, et al. Maybe I'd have her wear a jacket at your parents', but other than that, it's nothing to disown someone over. After all, I saw a guy in McDonald's with FUCK tattooed on his legs, very anti-Christ, very distasteful. This image is nowhere near to be compared to that shit I saw.

• personally, not my thing. but u shud date whoever you want.

on my guys, i don't mind a few tats as long as they're tasteful and well-placed.

• I think tattoos in general are sexy if they aren't a mess. This one i don't perSonally care for it bc it isn't my taste bug I wouldn't not date someone with it

• Yes its a big deal cos its some form of astral imprinting... ekkk. Attracting Entity attachment.

• Definitely creepy

• Nothing's wrong with it.

• Ew, I don't like tattoos anyway, but that one is especially creepy.

• I have tattoos but not that kind of tattoos! Creepy asf

• I vote creepy.

What Guys Said 4

• OMG that was unbelievable. Very very creepy. That was totally unexpected. Please avoid getting it. You'll regret it forever.

• I vote "creepy."

• It most likely has a meaning behind it. I personally find tattoos sexy and a great way to self express.

• Yes it would.