It's summertime..

in summer weather, what should a girl wear?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Little clothing, loose clothing, bright and light colors. Anything that implies freedom.

Flowy skirts

Small dresses

Short shorts

Flip flops

Camis

Tank tops

Whites, pinks, yellows, and anything light. Looks great and attracts less heat too!

I also recommend thongs and bralettes. They cover less skin and won't make you sweat as much. String bikini tops instead of a bra can be nice too. When you're at home (or someplace comfortable) you can take your shirt off without looking slutty.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever she feels comfortable in.

2|0
    0|0
  • long pants and a sweater ... you know

cause its real cold outside

1|0
    0|0
  • some shirts...some t-shirts

something that would help regulate air easier...you know what I mean

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• well. since I live in florida its VERRRRRYYY hot. what I usualy wear are denim shorts, sophies(shorts),sundresses,tanktops, tubetops, or any type of skirts. I try to avoid wearing pants because sometimes it gets very uncomfortable. The less clothing, the best! or in places apropriate you can wear a bathing suit with shorts or skirt...(outdoor shopping centers, beach, or even when your out walking around your neighborhood...):D. hope those options helpeeddd

0|0
    0|0
    • AH! I know, I live in Florida too and it's a pain during the summer. It's way too hot out with jeans on.

• Loll yeah!! it is a painnnn:///haha

• summer dresses

0|0
    0|0