Its time to go stock up on make up soo.. what brand of eye shadow do you girls use/ any tips? And, what are some good colors for blue eyes? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• mac is definitely the way to go there eye shadows are high pigmented they might seem a bit pricey but they last a long long time. I still have eyeshadow from two years ago that still work perfectly and I use them almost everyday, and they stay on pretty well even without a shadow base. they have a huge selection and make up artists there can answer any questions you have about eye color eye shape or how to use them. highly recommend them! mac also has pigments, shades sticks, paint pots and other stuff that might work better for you. its worth looking at

What Guys Said 1

• i am aguy who is gay and a crossdresser and I perfure Beauty Rush by Victoria's secrets is the best and a color called After Midnight would look realy good

What Girls Said 2

• Victoria's Secret sells a brand called Beauty Rush. I love the stuff. A color named "After Midnight" is pretty awesome at making my blue-gray eyes more intense.

• I normally wear eyeshadow from MAC, but I also like Almay. Almay has an eyeshadow palette with colors that compliment each eye color, so I would go with that, if you are looking for something to bring out your eyes more. Go for colors such as peach, gold, brown, grey, or plum.

You can also find out more things by reading this, probably: link

Hope that helped. :)

• That helped a lot! I normally wear just enough makeup to even out my skin tones (i've been blessed with good skin and rarely break out), and just a subtle shadow and mascara,I'm trying to step it up some aha :)