How would you dress for 55 degree weather?

I'll be out and about tonight and it's going down to 55! How would you dress for that? Keep in mind, I'm a complete freeze baby :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans, long sleeved shirt, sweater or jacket. That should do.

• Thanks! I'm thinking something like this, maybe hoodie and leather jacket? Would that be comfy? Also, would you put something on under your jeans, like tights or leggings, or is that too much?

• No, you'll be too warm. Wear socks with shoes and that will keep your feet warm.

• Thanks so much! I'll stick with just leather jacket, hoodie, and jeans :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would put on my jeans and so grab my Parca!:D I've been meaning to wear it! but its just not winter yet

• Long pants and a light jacket.

• I'm from Arizona, what is this "55 degree weather" you speak of?

• I think a hoodie and jeans. If im riding a motorcycle, then jacket and gloves

What Girls Said 3

• I'll tell you how not to dress
    Long sleeve shirt, shorts, and ugg boots I have witnessed this...

• hahaha, I would definitely not wear shorts in 55 degrees!! Just not sure how many layers I would need!!

• Hmm I was thinking hoodie and leather jacket, and jeans with leggings under? Would that be too much?

• The leggings underneath the jeans.. Yea too much lol
      That can get uncomfortable also.

• I would wear jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. I would also bring a sweatshirt/sweater.

• I live in New York so I would say jeans and a small sweatshirt. Nothing heavy. No boots

• Really? Won't I freeze in just jeans and a sweatshirt?

• What state are you from depends on what your used to. For me no