Do guys like it when a girl's belly button is peirced?

just wondering cause I got mine done and I was wondering what guys thought of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe I am too much "old school". Yet I feel the worst thing a woman can do is ruin her natural beauty by means of tattoos, body piercings and too many earrings. You go thru way too much trouble for smooth skin, shapely legs, perfect noses, well groomed hair and the like; only to botch it up with all that garbage and war paint on the face.

When it comes to women, believe me when I say less is better. But only in what a woman wears, not in the quality of a woman. Who wants a low grade woman?

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's mostly indifference that results these days. On some girls it looks better, on some worse, but overall it's lost its shock value and/or uniqueness. I'm not saying that it's dumb to do it, just that guys don't react much to it one way or another these days I think.

• of course I like it when a girl has this piercing as its usually sexy if she has the right body , so yeah I do like it .

• hate it

• I don't find it attractive, I find it as something that gets in the way or hurts when I'm on top of the girl holding her tight. really bothersome. but it does help when we need an idea to get the female a gift

• belly piercings are f***ing sexy. Good move getting the piercing done.

• well ye we like that as its the best place where any gal can get piercing as you can show ur piercing easily and tease guys easily grt going gal just keep ur tummy tight so it looks nice cause if ur tummy is bulky no one will even notice that its there you can also get a tattoo around there for highlighting purpose you sexy babe

• To me a belly piercing is cute...it gives an edge to the person...so I like it...

• I think that the unpierced navel on a flat belly is one of the sexiest looking things on a girl. Piercings just ruin its sexiness.

• I like it if the girl has a really nice body.

• if a girl has a nice belly its sexy, but if the girl is on the heavy side it is horrible

• IT ABSOLUTELY MEANS NOTHING...

• i like it don't know why

What Girls Said 5

• Yup guys love it my boyfriend wants me to get it done, but as much as I love piercings (I have 10) I'm reluctant because of how common it is.

• my boyfriend liked it=]

• i believe its hot and sexy and I love it and I think guys love it too when we have nice bellys

• when I had one my guyy liked to play with it but I got rid of it it was annoying lols

• No