Look your age! xD

Why do all these girls look SO much older than they are?!?

If they removed all that make up, all that jewelry, hair die, -difficult color- tans, skanky or in any way...seemingly more serious clothes, they'd look their age..or younger!

Everywhere I look I seem to think that people are MUCH older than they are! Why would you want to look older, and if it's not on purpose (you just like to wear a lot of make-up and other things I listed), do you realize you look older?

I also want to know what does -in your opinion- a normal 13, 17, 20-year old look like!

This is my view of things. Does it coincide with the majority or not?

13-

link

17-

link

20-

link

• They look just as they should
  • They look a bit younger
  • They look a bit older

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, pretty accurate, although, looking younger than your age is always a plus.

What Guys Said 6

• its ridiculous for guys to go around asking girls for ID to prove they are overage , but you seriously have to do it nowadays .

• Teh 20 year old girl looks about where she should be, but it's pretty obvious to me the 13 year old girl is quite young. However the 17 year old looks younger than that, she looks to be about 14 or so.

• girls who are about 15ish look almost about 20 and we wonder why girls who are in there early 20's have 3year old kids... I see girls who are younger than me who has at least 1 child. a girl who looked like the 17year old link had a necklace that said mom on it.

• Times... have changed.

• Thats probably why there are so many guys in jail for statutory rape.

• well time changes and so does style

for me they look like they should but with style

What Girls Said 11

• I agree with you and ask myself this all the time also. I don't know what the rush is these days with females. I hate to say it but TV and mags are crucial in playing a role in a young girls sense of self and image. Its sad. When I was younger their were just some things my mother just was not going to have go down, which included makeup, tight clothes, short clothes, piercings, dyed hair etc etc. I didn't do some of these things until college and when I did them I realized I like the natural me better. I dunno, things are just different these days especially parenting in my opinion. I am glad I wasn't able to rush my youth and go overboard with trying to look older. I am 29 and still get carded and told I look 19 thank goodness for that.

I think the 13 year old pic looks about right.

17 year old pic... so so I guess I would believe she is 19

I think the 20 year old is also just about right.

• I always get told that I look to be 18 tops, that with my voice makes it really hard to convince people to actually believe my age (which can be really annoying... like, yes I am of age to drink, no my ID is not fake..)

I think that girls try to look older cause they either want to attract older guys or think that by looking more mature that they will actually be more mature.

• I am told that I look a lot younger then my age. I'm 20 and people tell me that I look 14 or 15 because I have a baby face and am very short which kinda sucks how could I date anyone my age. These girls deffinally look older then thay are and I think the more time passes the older girls look at a very young age.

• Haha

xD

I'm the same!

People always think I'm ad least 5-6 years younger than I really AM!

-but, thank God, I don't look that old, as to draw pedophiles! hahaha xD

• Okay I guess that I should comment that I look way younger than I am too! Almost everyone thinks I look no older than 17 and I'm 21 1/2 now....I don't mind as long as people don't make TOO of a big deal about it; I still usually wear typical teenage clothing and not that much make up.

• I get told the opposite! I'm 15 and people tell me I look 17-19 (I don't wear any makeup).

If you have a baby face you're very lucky though!

• lol idk. I have been told I look 17 and I'm 21 so...and it's because I take care of myself

• Sometimes its not their fault if they look older. I look a lot older than I am, I'm 17 and most people think I look at least 23, but that's not because I smother my face with make up or dress like a skank. I have, lets say, a very mature body. I have the body of a twenty something, so its not my fault. And I think that's the same thing with a lot of girls, they have the looks of a twenty something woman.

• Yes, and that's ok. But what I'm trying to say here is if you don't look older by yourself, then why try...

• The 17 year old looks like she is 15 , the other two are fairly accurate.

Plus, the makeup on the '20' looked really bad in my opinion.

I think young girls should not be wearing clothing or makeup that makes them look much older than they are because frankly, it's dangerous.

Other than that, I think people should be free to look however they like.

Yes, they may look bad but that's their decision.

• Haha that is very true, I see 15 year olds wearing pounds and pounds of makeup and I womder don't their parents do anything? I'm 18 and I get a lot that I look 14 years old because my face looks very young, but I'm tall, I don't use make up of any kind. It sucks to be confused with a 14 year old lol.

• Yes,the teen girls all try to look older, but don't really achieve that!

• I never try to look older. I dress pretty plainly too. Yet a lot of people think I'm older than I am. Sometimes that's just how it is.

Oh, and I don't wear hardly ANY make up or jewelry.

• I believe most girls are trying to keep up with the latest fashions and want to be like everybody else. There parents might not put there foot down and let there young teenage daughters no that they simply need to act there age and not try to grow up so fast.but no a days some teens do what they want when they want.

• I agree, girls should wear less makeup.