How do you feel about girls wearing flip flops and the sound they make when walking in them?

I love seeing girls' feet and toes in flip flops. To me, it's a sexy display, especially if she has nice arches, painted toenails, an anklet, and a toe ring or two. When a girl wears regular flip flops, I like to see her heels rise up and the flip flops smack on her heels, so I think the sound is sexy when she walks, too. It's all part of the attraction. Does anyone else feel this way?

The newer flip flops or sandals that have become more popular are the strappy ones, which are cute too, but they don't make any sound when a girl's walking in them. I miss it.

On the flip side, some of my friends can't stand the sound and they get really disgusted when they hear a girl walking in flip flops. But we all like the sound of a girl walking in spike heels on a hard floor.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the sound, because I feel like I'm bugging everyone. But I do wear them, they are cute and hassle-free! I don't wear them to school, but at home, beaches and sometimes shopping, if it's really hot. When other people use flip flops, I don't even think about the sound.

What Girls Said 3

• When I see someone wearing flip flops, I see an individual who doesn't try. Unless we're at a place that warrants flip flops of course. I haven't dared wear them in public since 8th grade, they just seem so tasteless to me. But you do you, bro.

• Hate flip flops on everyone unless they're at the beach or swimming pool.

• Very annoying, just like with high heels

What Guys Said 1

• I absolutely hate them. They are boring in terms of looks and sound sooooo annoying. RRRRRR!