How to grow hair faster naturally?

I cut my hair short and I really hate it. Its school in 1 month and I want to make it grow a bit faster. I know I need patience. Does olive oil really help to grow hair fast to grow half an inch in a week? Is there any other home remedies that helps too? Please help me because my cut doesn't fit me at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• There're a lot of home remedies you can use.

One of them is sort of an "egg mask"
    First you'll want to take the white of one egg
    and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and honey to it.

Mix it all to form a smooth paste, and carefully apply it
    all over your hair, then leave it for 20 minutes.

Now, you can just rinse with cool water
    and shampoo it off :3

What Guys Said 1

• Your hair grows as a result of protein. So if you want it to continue growing, don't take cigarettes or coffee as it deprives your body of absorbing nutrients from your food, sleep consistently at the same time each day and exercise. At this point, you're going to have to wait it out.

What Girls Said 1

• Your hair normally grows half an inch a month.

1. Eat healthy. Eat your carbs, proteins, fruits, vegetable and nuts.
    2. Massage your scalp day and night for one minute to increase blood flow
    3. Use natural oil such as Coconut oil, olive oil, shea butter, canola oil and etc
    4. Wash your hair once every 10 days
    5. Braid your hair.
    5. MOST IMPORTANT - Buy yourself this water supplement called Biotin. It is known to speed up and thicken hair. I grew one inch a month and sometimes 1.5 a month.

Good luck

• Biotin is found in food but you get most of it in tablet form. Your body well take what it needs, and get rid of the excess