How can I get my skin lighter?

My skin is easily effected by the sun I try to avoid the sun as much as possible but if I stand in the sun for 2 min I'll get a really bad tan my face and arms are really dark like a brown color and my legs are white because they don't get to see the sun much any way I want my face to be close to the color of my legs ( just a litter color) how can I do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well honey, we're stuck with our tans. The only thing you can do is wear pants and a long sleeve shirt of some kind. Tans do go away after time. Mine usually takes a while. I'm guessing you have olive skin? Am I wrong?

What Guys Said 4

• you gotta stay out of the sun:P but that's not entirely a healthy alternative either lol. wear clothing that covers your body when you go out.

• Sux because I have a similar type of body. I stand in the sun and it tans me instantly. Rest of the body is how you described.

• Don't go out in the sun :(

• You could contract Vitiligo.

What Girls Said 5

• Look up make-up and skin products from South Korea, a lot of them are skin lightening products... most of them also have sunscreen in them... I recently bought a few etude house products on ebay and they really help my skin stay moist and even. I also tan easy.

• Embrace your color gosh. No black person is the same shade every single part of your body. Be comfortable being black or 'brown' as you put it. Black is beautiful no matter the shade. Love yourself inside & out.

• Unless you aren't black lol. If you aren't nvmmmmmmmm

• Not really, she just want's to even her skin out, there's nothing wrong with that, some people hate tans, like I do... and she said nothing about being black, so yeah, you did look stupid for that assumption

• Thanks lovelyserene you understand me, and what? Who said anything about bleaching my skin girl bye.

• Same.

I'm naturally like an olive color, but in the summer I get really dark. Sunblock helps and only coming out at night lol.

• Sunscreen all the time. You can't fade a tan it just has to fade itself over time.

• Call pshychic. Do ritual. Bring back michael Jackson. Ask him. Kill him again. Bury him back.