Girls, guys, what are you wearing for the moment? How did weather, plans for today or other things influence the choice?

I suppose the dress code related to your task today (holiday, job, visiting friends, dating,...) and the weather would be the main influencing factors.

I'm not very good in choosing what to wear, and I don't have a girl so I'm eager to learn from the guys and girls on GAG.
It may inspire me!

Oh, I should have shared what I'm wearing of course: it's like 28°C here in Belgium, the summer has arrived after some grey weather... so a nice polo (brand Gaastra) and a light blue short came out of my wardrobe. I enjooooy my 2 weeks off at work...

Most Helpful Girl

• At the moment I'm wearing a cami top and knickers (yes yes I'm British). Today I'm going to the gym soon to practice my tumbles for gymnastics so I'll probably put some skinny jeans and a cami top on and change into a leotard when I get there :)

It's very hot at the moment! :)

• Waw! I goodled for the aspects of your answer since I'm not a native English speaker and want to be sure I don't mistake :-)
      When I googled for "tumbles" no mistake possible, this was one of the pics that appeared;
      www.theedinburghreporter.co.uk/.../TUMBLES-4.jpg
      The cami top too, when I googled for it, gave me plenty of similar pics like this one:
      www.cassandco.com/.../1560-Cami-WHT-Front1.jpg
      But... when I google for "knickers" 75% of the pics are underwear. Although one or two pics look like short jeans. So there I'm careful... do knickers look like shorts?

• Aww thank you so much for MH Hans! :) and knickers are actually underwear lol knickers is basically the word Brits use for panties :)

• You're welcome... vocabulary is something rich! You know, in the USA they call it panties, you call it knickers and when here in Belgium a lady would speak about her "panties" it's tights/pantyhose she's speaking about.
      We're always learning on GAG :-)

What Girls Said 11

• today i wore one of my favourite dolly outfits for summer ♡

♡white × pink rose print minidress
    ♡baby pink knit long cardigan with matching rose print bows in place of pockets

www.fashionwalker.com/.../MAR14S0157_pz_a004.jpg

• love the dress. Any idea where I could get it?

• I love the waist band going around it, and you can never go wrong with flowers.

I know the way I write Japanese doesn't transfer well, because of the way I do the spacing. I've heard that before ^~^

• Pajama pants and a random tshirt. Well it's soo cold herebecause of the rains, so I should be wearing something warmer. But I'm too lazy to wear extra stuff, because I have to handwash my clothes every day... So... yeah... Making it easier for myself, I guess...

• Haha, that's a very honest answer, thanks for that!
      You know, here's something I learned on this site and it's about the first word in your answer. In the USA people say "pajama"... in other English speaking countries "pyjama". First time I read this I thought it was a typo :-)

• Oh, I remember seeing the spelling pyjama, while reading a few books, but in most of the books it was pajama. Since most of the books spelt it as pajama, I stuck with pajama. :) Maybe those authors were all from the US. :)

• Im wearing a short jean skirt and an almost black v-neck with a white sports bra underneath. I wore the jean skirt because it's really nice out today and I couldn't find a pair of shorts, I picked the shirt because it's my favourite, and the sports bra is because the shirt's a little low. I already went to the dentist today so the outfit wasn't of any inconvenience in the chair and I've got nothing planned for the remainder of my day.

• Sounds nice and comfortable! I can imagine the fresh look and the comfort of wearing it :-)

• I'm wearing shorts and a scrub top. I work in a nursery, hence the scrub top and it's really humid, so that's why I'm in shorts.

• Nice choice. Suppose those are your kids (or a random pic of kids) on the picture?
      Thanks for sharing this!

• Haha, good idea to use that as profile pic :-)

• Thank you! I like it. Was reminiscing about that plastic they used to have. Used to love it. :)

• A bikini, I'm on vacation. May go to the market later, in which case I'd wear a summer dress

• Enjoy your vacation Izzy... and since the bikini is in use I suppose the weather is sunshine all the way?

• My fav jeans and Tshirt.

• Haha, in the weather we needed to endure today I'm certain it would have been shorts or a summer dress... it's 34°C (93°F) out here. I'm sweating by the litre :-)

• Sssst! You know what? Everything above my belt is nude for the moment. Emergency measures :-)

• LMAO hahahhahaahaha ! At 93F I would die way to hot for this girl from Canada.

• I'm home wearing shorts, and a dress.

• I'm trying to imagine, and perhaps it's due to my limited knowlegde of English, but I would assume you would wear either shorts (=short trousers) or a dress.
      Or does the word "shorts" mean something else than short trousers?

• I'm wearing a black tank top and a gray pleated skirt, so pretty casual stuff.

• i've got on a green and white tank with black volleyball shorts, super comfy for a day at home.

• Comes close to my dress code today (see update to question). And very comfortable indeed!
      Suppose that on the Bahama's it's really warm in the summer?

• Only a towel at the moment.

• Haha, you answered my question right after your shower? Or it's your bombshell-self?
      I won't ask what's covered up by the towell and what not hahaha.

• Business casual since I'm at work

What Guys Said 8

• It was very nice and warm (around 80 degrees F) in New York City and I had a free day. I ended up wearing a basic short-sleeved white shirt, light shorts, white socks, and gray sneakers. I felt very comfortable all day outside.

• A thin, open blazer, knee shorts and shoes, that all
    it's hot here, even at night ^.~

• 暑いね><

• A week or two ago we saw in the news there was a typhoon warning for Japan, hope you're okay? I thought about it since you were speaking about the weather.

• I appreciate your concern.

I'm all good thanks ^~^

• Sweat pants and that's it due to only having two hours sleep and I cannot be bothered getting dressed or doing anything

• I'm wearing a blue plaid shirt, a green field jacket, and white-washed blue jeans. Typical style for me, but the jacket is because it's raining outside. When I go outside, I put on my brown cowboy boots.

• Shirt, shorts, and sandals. It's hot!

• Here too... 28°C (about 82°F) today, even hotter tomorrow and thunderstorms in the forecast...
      So I'm wearing polo + shorts :-)

• I'm wearing blue jeans, my work shirt and my boots

• Mandatory outfit for work (or DIY)? Or is that what the weather dictates?

• It has the company's name on it but you can wear anything within reason.

• I am wearing khaki cargo pants and a navy blue short sleeve t-shirt with white lettering on it. It's raining outside but that didn't influence me. I have to go somewhere in a few hours so I'll be changing into something else soon.

• I've got nothing going on today so I'm in a white tshirt and briefs. It'd look sexy in the right setting, but right now it just kind of comes across as "where the hell are my pants anyways?"

• This made me laugh.

• @Ericka Same here. :)

• Haha, I almost misread the first few words as "I've got nothing on today..." and though "oh no what have I asked?". Than my eyes started working and it was a relief!