What do you think about Conchita Wrust?

What do you all thin about Conchita?
I personally think he/she's so beautiful, he/she's more beautiful than most women in the world. Perfect eyes, so cute.

• She/he's so beautiful.
  • She/he's not beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that he/she is very attractive. The beard was jarring at first, but I have to say that he/she's features are well proportioned and if the beard wasn't there at all... most people would say he/she is an extremely attractive person... Though a lot of it is make up seeing as to me, when he isn't in drag, he is a "meh"-looking dude lol.

What Guys Said 3

• He looks like stereotypical Hollywood actress. I think the look could be seen as valuable for showing how constructed the Hollywood image of beauty is, but standing alone without that purpose, it's not that attractive. I see women that look better than that walking around where I live.

• well that is what you see.. but there are a lot more beautiful women in the world.

• I said MOST women in the world!! I know perfectly well that there are a lot of beautiful women in the world.

• MOST, I said MOST, not a lot.

• ok alright

• Sounds like some sort of sausage.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what men/women you have seen in the world to even think that.
    This just goes to show that beauty is truly subjective.
    I do not see the fascination over him.
    His looks will fade away from my memory in minutes because he isn't striking by any means.
    The only thing that stands out is that he tries to play both genders in the way that he dresses.

• I think it's a guy trying to get media attention and being kind of way too obvious about it. Conchita means vagina. Wurst means sausage (penis)...
    He's obviously 'smart' enough to get the interest of a lot of people... mostly Americans I'd say...

• Well, drag queens are sort of stereotypically very overdramatic and obvious.

• The best intersexed genetic being goes to Ha Risu. O. OU_U

• I don't think she's 'beautiful' at all. And she can't be a woman since woman don't have a p*nis.