Weird question: Should I shave my arms?

I just wonder sometimes do girls care about arm hair? They probably don't. Also would it be gay to shave your arms?

I guess this question is about hair in general.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really care about arm hair on a guy but when I see a woman with lots of hair on their arms it just look weird and nasty but on a guy it looks fine.

• So glad to see this comment. So many times we see women say "nooooo... who shaves arms !!!". The truth is, if u can see thick and/or dark hair on a girl's arms, it does look "nasty".

What Girls Said 11

• Please don't. Unless you have a legitimate reason, like if you're a swimmer. You can do whatever you want.. but really it's simply unnecessary.

• I don't think you should. Men are supposed to be hairy, no girl that I know of, cares about arm hair. Personally, I don't want my guy to shave any part of his body.

• I know some girls who wax their arms.

I don't know any guys who shave anything other than their face...
    And a couple who shave their entire bodies - professional swimmers. ;)

No, you shouldn't - I assume it gets to become a terrible hassle. O. o

• I don't care about guys body hair. Its fine with me. But if you don't like it, shave it.

• no. i think it's really weird when anyone shaves their arms haha. arm hair is normal, it's supposed to be there. it'd look odd if it wasn't there.

• No, having hair is manly. You should care less about what others think (I remember your question about tattoos from yesterday). Do it only if you'd feel more comfortable/confident.

• It doesn't bother me- but beware. When girls shave arm hair it grows back thicker, I'm not sure if the same will happen to a guys hair too 0_0

• it deepens on the culture some cultures girls have to move all there body hair and in others just part of it and in thus cultures she has to was not shave, if she doesn't she would be called a she man

• Shave it unless you want it to come back darker and thicker.

• I don't really care as long as it doesn't look like your a monkey or something then it's fine by me.

• If you shave your arms when they come back it will be thicker and then if you want to shave it again it's just going to keep getting thicker >.< I don't think girls care about arm hair tho

What Guys Said 1

• It's not gay, it would sure look better and feel better though