Guys, would you feel sad if you lose your hair?

That's my worst fear... i wish i can keep them. If i lose them i'd feel very depressedand i'd be shy to get out of my home.

After all, it's very expensive to add hair and it'd be difficult to collect all this money for a cure

• Yes, i'd feel depressed
  • I wouldn't mind, my hair doesn't play a major role in my life
  • I've already lost them

Most Helpful Guy

• My hair is like a trademark, like the icing on the cake
    that finishes and completes my style.

It'd feel so odd to lose it :3

• exactly... that's why i selected you as MH

• Well thanks for mho :3

I know people who look amazing without hair too
      it suits them, but I still couldn't see myself without.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Definitely. I'm not a guy who can pull off a shaved head. Otherwise I wouldn't care as much. Plus, I mean, C'mon... look at these beautiful golden locks. Let's not pretend that its not breathtaking. The gay bro who cuts my hair says this color only occurs in like 2% of adult men, and its nearly impossible to duplicate with coloring. I don't want to say that my hair makes me the most beautiful man alive, but it kinda does...

• Why would you feel sad? It helps you learn something about yourself. Namely, that in the context of the vast beauty of life, 'staying at home' cause of a few strands of hair, is a bit silly. Maybe hair loss can help you learn that :)

• hey man... your hairstyle is what makes you unique. if you lose them, then you will lose a big part of your personality. don't forge that many artists are famous for their hairstyle. losing them you'll end up a common bald guy... and along with your personality, you'll lose hapiness. so simple :-)

• i'm skinny too. and when someone's skinny looks better with hair ya know ;-)

• I think I look better than most people with hair and a more broad frame, so whatever :P

• Meh, I don't really care if it happens or not. The hair on my head doesn't define me as a person nor does it play a huge role in how I look. It just is what it is.

I've had my hair buzzed really, really short before and I thought I looked pretty good that way anyhow.

• well hair is a big part of personality for many people

• Yes, I would cry like a BITCH.

I have beautiful hair.

• I would be okay with it. It would be better than how my hair is now (black with gray only in front).

• gray? awww too bad you're still young

• Bald can be a distinguished look on older men, as can gray/white hair. I actually look forward to aging gracefully.

• I'm balding... and I couldn't care less.

• I've always been a big fan of hats anyway..

• wearing hats all of the time will lead you to rapid hair loss

• well you're still young that's why. when you'll reach aorund 25-30 you'll have more possibilities to suffer a MPB because of hats ;-)

• Oh fuck..

• I'm start to thin at the back and eventually I'm going to be a slap head, for the first week I was really upset about it, but now I have accepted that I'm going to a bald headed man with weird eye brows. :(

• oh sh*t... have you ever considered for a cure?

• A wig? Hahahaha!

• it's better than being bald, for me