Here is an interesting question for couples aim towards women!

Would you let your boyfriend if he offered to buy you clothes : tops, shorts, skirts, pants, dresses, panties, or bras?

Not all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES- I always want more cute bras and pants, and if he picked them out they'd be even more special and sexy if I knew he liked them :)
    In terms of tops and trousers etc. I'd like it if I also liked them clothes :D But I wouldn't want him doing it too often

What Girls Said 12

• Yes. My boyfriend has taken me shopping and I assumed I would be buying my stuff but I was almost giddy when he asked to buy my panties when I put them down at the register. Then he continued to buy me a couple shirts and some household items.

• If he insists on buying. But I would only allow him to buy one item, not many of them. I can pay for my own stuff since Im not a gold digger.

He can give his opinion on clothes though if he wants but not underwear. I choose and buy thst shit myself.

• If I even had a boyfriend - no. I wouldn't trust him to get anything right, lol.

• Only if it's a special occasion or if he went to a concert and got me a T-shirt as well... =)

• Occasionally, yes. But we'd have to pick them out together, if he does it alone I may not like them and not wear them

• Sure if he wanted to. But it doesn't mean I have to wear it

• Why not? I could use a fresh opinion on my wardrobe sometimes, and plus I'd have something to wear the next time we went on a date. I also think it would be really cute to see what he'd think I look good in.

• I'd rather he didn't. Thats something I like to do myself.

• i'm kinda prideful and if i know his job is hard i don't feel good accepting it. if he would insists i'd let him do it, i'll just buy him some stuff on some other day. ^-^

• hell yeah i love clothes so yes please

• No, I wouldn't.

• I'll be honest- it would be a bit weird if he bought me clothes on a regular basis. One reason- I tend to like to take care of myself, I'm very independent and would hate feeling like a kept woman. And as great as my guy is, I honestly wouldn't trust him to buy me clothes by himself. Growing up with brothers, I know that most men haven't a clue about sizes for women (they don't make a lot of sense, so it's not really the guys' fault), and since women tend to all have their own unique style I'd say it'd be nearly impossible for any guy to pick out what his girlfriend might like, and certainly it would be for my boyfriend.
    If I were with him, it would just be uncomfortable for me, it would feel like I was telling him to buy me things which is so not me- I pay my own way.
    The exception to this is the occasional gift of PJ's or lingerie- those I'm comfortable with him buying. PJ's because, well, I don't wear them out of the house and they don't have to fit perfectly anyway. Lingerie, obviously lingerie from my boyfriend has its sex appeal on both sides- he's thinking of me wearing it, when he buys it, gets to please himself when I actually wear it, and I'll feel sexy wearing it (around him or not) because he chose it.
    But as for day-to-day clothes, nope sorry, it's something my boyfriend can't buy for me. Kind of like he can't buy my hair products or skin cream- it's just something I need to buy for myself. Of course, I don't like my boyfriend buying me things on a regular basis anyway, unless we take turns, so this is rarely an issue for us.

• More than likely he would be shopping with you. . defiantly not alone and all the time.

• Still weird- why is he buying me clothes? Besides, I don't believe I've ever dated a guy who enjoyed clothes shopping- why does he want to sit around while I try things on and debate it. Best let me shop by myself or with friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I've only been trusted to handle buying bras without her supervision. Plain but still sexy, 36B, no loud colors, "and not those stupid playtex ones"

Besides that I'm pretty helpless.