How can I have the sc8ter/emo look but still looking like a girl?

i want to look like a girl but still have my emo style

Most Helpful Guy

• You can just google it, if you want to look more 'girly' then go for the scene look, but dont copy anything. Make your own personal style.

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• Do your make up naturally, don't go with the stupid black eyeliner all around your eye - makes eyes look smaller and kind of sick... -this will instantly make you look more feminine (natural, glowing make up)

- don't just wear dull colors - be bold, experiment. :)

Wear vans -religiously skater shoes + comfortable =)

The most important thing to remember: just because you're into it, doesn't mean you have to dress like a boy. Your style doesn't have to reflect your preferences. I know that's appealing in your teens, but soon enough you'll come to realize it's better if you don't reveal things about yourself through your looks - people are more honest then, present themselves as they are and not pretend to also be skaters or emo people just because they want to get you to like them.

(Do you actually skate or is it just a style to you? If you do skate, just skating around should do the trick of you conveying yourself as a skater chick. ;) )

• Search scene queens and take inspiration from them. Or Taylor Momsen from the pretty reckless, she's perf. My sense of style is alternative but feminine, it's easy:
    http://wanelo.com/strawberrydusk/products

• I agree with WayfarersDouchebag:

PLEASE DONT.