Males: what is your preference?

males of this century, do you prefer brunettes, red heads or blondes

• brunettes
  • red heads
  • blondes

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care about the colour of her hair. It's about the big picture...

• thats a good answer, really sweet, does that include her personality?

• She is! No haha, I'm lucky!

• well im glad you's make each other happy

What Guys Said 27

• Dang, this was hard for me mostly because I don't really care too much for the color. I choose red because some girls know how to rock it, but I like more of the natural meaning if it's wavy rock it, if its curly rock it. Short, long, shaved as long as you have the self-confidence and outfit to match hahaha its all good.

• I have a preference for brunettes and darker hair, but really the color doesn't matter much so long as I like the woman a lot. :-)

I will say, I do like her to have shoulder-ish length hair (or longer). The super short haircuts don't do it for me at all.

• Used to prefer blondes in high school. Switched to brunettes in college. Haven't looked back.

• I love creative writing. I've written a couple novels, a couple screenplays, and a television pilot. I'd definitely recommend it - it can be very freeing and cathartic.

And no, nothing published :-)

• dont worry it won't be too long, and im getting one of my short stories published in an anthology

• I admit blondes are great in my book.

• If she is not butt ugly or fat and has a decent personality, I don't care for her hair color at all xD.

• Breathing and consensual.

• lol okay, im sure everyguy wants a girl who can breathe

• Don't be so sure of that. All joking aside, I was always partial to redheads, but it was a redhead that kind of destroyed me, so I've given up on having a "type." Really, now, just being genuine and that I can actually trust is who I'd be into.

• thats some pretty good reasoning

• It doesn't matter. I have no preference!

• the one that isn't crazy, starting to think most females are, nm most people are

• I honestly don't know, what's the difference? I've been attracted to all 3 equally.

• hmm well the colours are the only difference really im just curious which hair colour attracts the most guys

• Gotta love brunettes. Dark hair is more attractive

• Funny how girls vote for the blondes the most. No we see why the attention is there.

• well whats your decision, which colour do you prefer?

• Really? I'm not gonna be your tradition Latino but that's cool to know!

• i wasn't looking for tradition but thats okay anyway

• Dark haired girls all the way. Dark brown or black is my preference.

• My preference is for girls with hair. The color doesn't matter so long as it fits her (:

• Redheads all the way.

• Black hair but from the list, red heads.

• People always bring up blondes and brunettes.

Black hair is beautiful/sexy >

• The super curly black/brown afro.

• All of the above as long as she's cool to hang out and down for anything.

• Doesn't matter, they're all garbage anyway...

95% of them will divorce their husband in the end.

• Lol, the down votes though!

• yeah i now i agree

• red heads with green eyes and pale skin is a match made in heaven.

• i do not discriminate, but only brunettes can make me melt.. or a fake blond like cara deleveginge

• I've been equally attracted to both

• brunettes girls

• Red heads not to be confused with gingers. there is a big difference

• Brunettes. There are beautiful girls with any of those hair colors but I prefer natural brunettes. I don't like it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette or red and I don't like when a brunette dyes their hair blonde or red, and I don't like it when a red head dyes their hair brunette or blonde. Natural to me is what I prefer the most over all, and of the natural hair colors brunette is my favorite.

• Depends on how it flows with the rest of your appearance. Skin tone eye color all that. Hair by itself is just to difficult for me to judge.

• Brunettes with dark eyes and tan skin! :o

What Girls Said 2