• red heads
    9% (2)20% (10)17% (12)Vote
  • blondes
    41% (9)26% (13)30% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care about the colour of her hair. It's about the big picture...

0|0
    0|0
    • thats a good answer, really sweet, does that include her personality?

• Show All
    • She is! No haha, I'm lucky!

• well im glad you's make each other happy

What Guys Said 27

• Dang, this was hard for me mostly because I don't really care too much for the color. I choose red because some girls know how to rock it, but I like more of the natural meaning if it's wavy rock it, if its curly rock it. Short, long, shaved as long as you have the self-confidence and outfit to match hahaha its all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a preference for brunettes and darker hair, but really the color doesn't matter much so long as I like the woman a lot. :-)

I will say, I do like her to have shoulder-ish length hair (or longer). The super short haircuts don't do it for me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to prefer blondes in high school. Switched to brunettes in college. Haven't looked back.

2|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I love creative writing. I've written a couple novels, a couple screenplays, and a television pilot. I'd definitely recommend it - it can be very freeing and cathartic.

And no, nothing published :-)

• dont worry it won't be too long, and im getting one of my short stories published in an anthology

• I admit blondes are great in my book.

0|0
    1|0
  • If she is not butt ugly or fat and has a decent personality, I don't care for her hair color at all xD.

0|1
    0|0
  • Breathing and consensual.

2|1
    0|0
    • lol okay, im sure everyguy wants a girl who can breathe

• Don't be so sure of that. All joking aside, I was always partial to redheads, but it was a redhead that kind of destroyed me, so I've given up on having a "type." Really, now, just being genuine and that I can actually trust is who I'd be into.

• thats some pretty good reasoning

• It doesn't matter. I have no preference!

0|0
    0|0
  • the one that isn't crazy, starting to think most females are, nm most people are

1|1
    1|0
  • I honestly don't know, what's the difference? I've been attracted to all 3 equally.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm well the colours are the only difference really im just curious which hair colour attracts the most guys

• Gotta love brunettes. Dark hair is more attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny how girls vote for the blondes the most. No we see why the attention is there.

0|0
    0|0
    • well whats your decision, which colour do you prefer?

• Show All
    • Really? I'm not gonna be your tradition Latino but that's cool to know!

• i wasn't looking for tradition but thats okay anyway

• Dark haired girls all the way. Dark brown or black is my preference.

2|0
    0|0
  • My preference is for girls with hair. The color doesn't matter so long as it fits her (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Redheads all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair but from the list, red heads.

0|0
    0|0
  • People always bring up blondes and brunettes.

Black hair is beautiful/sexy >

1|0
    0|0
  • The super curly black/brown afro.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above as long as she's cool to hang out and down for anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, they're all garbage anyway...

95% of them will divorce their husband in the end.

0|0
    3|1
    • Lol, the down votes though!

• Show All
    • yeah i now i agree

• red heads with green eyes and pale skin is a match made in heaven.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do not discriminate, but only brunettes can make me melt.. or a fake blond like cara deleveginge

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been equally attracted to both

0|0
    0|0
  • brunettes girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Red heads not to be confused with gingers. there is a big difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes. There are beautiful girls with any of those hair colors but I prefer natural brunettes. I don't like it when a blonde dyes her hair brunette or red and I don't like when a brunette dyes their hair blonde or red, and I don't like it when a red head dyes their hair brunette or blonde. Natural to me is what I prefer the most over all, and of the natural hair colors brunette is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it flows with the rest of your appearance. Skin tone eye color all that. Hair by itself is just to difficult for me to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes with dark eyes and tan skin! :o

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2