Do girls like it when a guy wears briefs?

I sometimes like to wear men's adult marvel brief underwear with iron man print batman superman, and other marvel comics. Wondering if girls find that attractive on a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If they were boxer briefs then mayybeee (;

• I have a couple pair of those too ;)

• Marvel is cool haha that's the reason I got them! I just bought xmen boxer briefs lol

• Haha I just bought a classic marvel t shirt from the gap but it's for bed not for show.

What Girls Said 5

• I fail to find any kind of male underwear attractive, so you might as well wear cool ones at least :P

• Not really, personally I think boxer briefs would probably be better :)

• Not with fucking comics on them. That's fucking juvenile.

• It honestly depends on the guy. If the guy is comfortable wearing it I don't mind. But if he's fit and wears them, I like it.

• Not a fan of briefs of any kind - including the boxer variety. It's gotta be straight up boxers.

• if you don't shake it properly it runs down your leg when wearing boxers. boxer briefs ftw.

• Skin hugging undies are for girls and little boys.

What Guys Said 1

• if you get her to the point where she completely sees your underwear the deal is sealed anyway