Girls what body do you go for?

Do you like a guy that is skinny,fat,very muscular, ripped like as in defined, or just the average body. Just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Really, it depends. I generally have two 'types' - skinny (but with muscles hidden under there) and about a foot taller than me (which still doesn't make them very tall), or short and muscular (which is still taller than me, again).

I also have a thing for high, defined cheekbones. Not a traditional thing, but every girl's different.

The most important thing is to be at home in whatever body you have. And don't abuse it.

What Girls Said 9

• It very much depends on the girl, and of course the guy's personality. Me and my two best friends will never fight over a guy based on looks! I tend go for tall and skinny guys, my one friend goes for the chubbier, teddy-bear look, and my other friend likes them muscular and buff. We've all been known to like guys that don't fit our usual "type" but we tend to find guys most attractive if they do.

• I don't like obese but, If a guy is funny he is mine. Personality catches my attention before anything else.

• I am not into skinny guys at all. I like tall guys 6'1 or 6'2. I like them a little muscular but I am not into big muscles at all. Just someone that looks like they take care of themselves

• I like a man that is bigger than me, because I'm really small and petite. So it makes me feel safe and secure just being around him. Gotta love that. And he has to be a little muscular. Not too much though, a nice happy trail, below his belly button is so hot too. How tall are you, maybe I like to see some pics, tell you what I think. If not that alright too.

• I'm like 6'1 but I'll put pictures up some time.

• I go for some meat on my guy. I don't want some skinny guy that has a small ass like a girl, and made of just skin and ribs. Average, dude, average

• So, as cliche as it sounds, it really does depend on personality. I have dated some guys that did not fit into my "type", because it was much more about their good qualities.

But just to actually answer your question, what I consider my "type" is. Not ripped, but defined, toned. Not beefcake. I'm tiny, that could be awkward.

But it also depends on the girl. Not all girls are tiny, obviously. ;D

• Normally it depends on the guys personality. I mean like on the O. See seth was soo cool but he was like kinda nerdy but in a good way! I normally like guys that are taller than me but other than that it all comes from the heart.

• I like the muscular type, not so much muscles but a little bit.

• I like the guys who are muscle but not too muscle.

What Guys Said 0