Would you rather date someone your age who looked older or someone your age who looked younger?

Just curious. I never look my age and I just turn 21. Everyone thinks that I am younger. It bother me for a while so I figure that when I'm like 40, I'll look younger than my age which can be a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess either way because I like to look for a guy who cares and loves me for who I am and isn't there just for himself, I'd make sure he is the one for me and that he has character and is kind . that's all I care about. I'm not saying I don't care about looks but I don't care about looks as much as what he has in his heart, assuming he has one.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 28 years old and the other day somebody confused me for a high school student. I thought it was weird. Anyway, looking young for your age is never a bad thing.

• I would rather date with that women who will go beyond the age difference and look in my heart.

Our body is going to be exposed someday or other so why to concern?

Thnx

• I use to look that way when I was at your age. even now I don't look my age I look younger at least couple years..I think its good.

What Girls Said 2

• that's never a bad thing.

i guess I would rather have them look older.

everyone says I look older and act more mature for my age

hey, no complaints here lol

• With me, I don't really care if my guy looks younger or older than me. Its more about personality on my side than anything else.